An outfit for Anyabelle (alt title: Rotten tiny minis!)
Well I can never find clothes that really fit Anya. There are things that kinda fit but never really well. So.... A few hours ago I sat down to fix that problem. Now, forever later, Anya has a new outfit! It was a pain but not quite as bad as I thought it would be. The pants were a real pain though. Ah well, it was worth the effort. Isn't she cute?

[Image: Anyabelledress.jpg]
Hi! I recognise you! smile
Now I'm here to smile .
He new outfit is very sweet!
Oh yes, you did a great job. Please announce if you will sell little Pullip clothes. I will buy them because I have the same problem with my Maisie. ;D
[Image: 985836219.png] [Image: 990079189.png] [Image: 243424796.png][Image: 962933148.png]
cccccNoellecccccccccAlly cccccccccc Maisie cccccccApple

ccccccccccccccccccccccccMy Flickr
I've actually been considering it. I figured if I was having trouble others must me too. I have a few things in mind to try for Anya and if they work I might just do that. And hi there Secret Garden! Nice to see you here!
Ahh, tiny Pullip clothes! Nice! =D
Cute outfit!

I just noticed our Little R's have similar names. I named mine Aribelle, I call her Ari-chan for short.
TrotCon 2017 - Kana's Secret Base: Pokemon Collection - Dragon Adventures Crafting
[Image: 33576409126_99f0b825d1_o.png]
Aribelle Izumi - Tsuki Izumi - Kyouka Hibiki - Zenzi Barenfang - Pita Pepper - Parfait Pepper - Myuu - Peanut Bucker - Lumisade Peura

Thanks! That's neat! I suppose the names must fit then since we both came up with something so similar!