Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minor Delay
I am really sorry for the delay, I was dealing with personal stuff all day. I will be posting the next challenge as well as the discussion for the next challenge tomorrow (February 23rd, 2010 around 10am EST).

Again really sorry for the delay.
TrotCon 2017 - Kana's Secret Base: Pokemon Collection - Dragon Adventures Crafting
[Image: 33576409126_99f0b825d1_o.png]
Aribelle Izumi - Tsuki Izumi - Kyouka Hibiki - Zenzi Barenfang - Pita Pepper - Parfait Pepper - Myuu - Peanut Bucker - Lumisade Peura

Heart 2
[Image: thrTaNemini.gif]
Don't worry about it too much. smile I was wondering what was up and I'm just glad you didn't get hurt or anything!

Out of curiosity, will the schedule remain the same for the remainder of the contest, or will this set things back at all...?
(02-24-2010, 12:00 AM)babelglyph Wrote: Don't worry about it too much. smile I was wondering what was up and I'm just glad you didn't get hurt or anything!

Out of curiosity, will the schedule remain the same for the remainder of the contest, or will this set things back at all...?

The schedule will remain the same. And apparently I did not want to wake up today. The new theme will be posted in just a moment.
TrotCon 2017 - Kana's Secret Base: Pokemon Collection - Dragon Adventures Crafting
[Image: 33576409126_99f0b825d1_o.png]
Aribelle Izumi - Tsuki Izumi - Kyouka Hibiki - Zenzi Barenfang - Pita Pepper - Parfait Pepper - Myuu - Peanut Bucker - Lumisade Peura