three girls demands spotlight
I'm nekoshiei btw in pullipstyle LOL wanting to share pics of these three little girls ^^

Wednesday, Portobello and my still un named ACR wanted to try new hairstyles and outfits , of course they demand a photoshoot after .

Wednesday loves her dolly and wouldn't take a photo without it , even if she changed her look for this shoot.
[Image: wednesday-3.jpg]

ACR looks darling in pink (and another alice's apron )
[Image: acr-1.jpg]

And lastly Portobello, she's just spunky in red . I love doing her hairstyle ^^
[Image: portobelllo.jpg]

thanks for viewing ^^
They are all beautiful! I would love to know what Dal Wednesday is?
"I do think I am better than Pullip-style."
(03-02-2010, 02:39 PM)Prixton Wrote: They are all beautiful! I would love to know what Dal Wednesday is?

she's my customed Rot chan ^^
(03-02-2010, 02:48 PM)myufish Wrote:
(03-02-2010, 02:39 PM)Prixton Wrote: They are all beautiful! I would love to know what Dal Wednesday is?

she's my customed Rot chan ^^

Wow, you did a great job with her grin
"I do think I am better than Pullip-style."
They are all lovely =) I especially like ACR but I may be a little biased there because of my own Roux ^__^
[Image: familya.png]
Roux | London | Cleo | Sam | Alex | Lily | William | Ponyo | Phoebe
Aww ^^ awesome cute girls! Look all fantastic
Vanillas Flickr
My Homepage for Doll Couches:
[Image: banner1.jpg]
ACR's outfit is so adorable! They all look lovely but her's is just so pretty <3
[Image: siggy.jpg]
Cheeva (Chill), Kered (Arion), Aponae (Mir), Aalis(Naah-ato), Ptolemy(ASR), Yhi(Unknown), Zhori(Kirsche), Romulus(Gyro), Tari(Uncanricky), Ehimer(Craziia), Rue(Zuora), Rapunzel(Wind), Lily(Latte), Tamara(Nero)
o my! they both look AMAZING! i never thought about getting a dal, but seeing these made me want to get one! i love all of their hair!
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_28] Sachi (Uncanricky) [Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_28] Tina (Cinciallegra) [Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_26] Ayumi (Aya)
They are all darling!
AWW! So cute!!!!