Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Challenge 5 - Fantasy
(03-11-2010, 12:18 AM)Kanamai Wrote:
(03-10-2010, 11:57 PM)Witchit Wrote: Out of curiosity, its already pretty late on Wednesday over here, will we be getting an extra day to complete the next challenge, whatever it may be, due to delays?

Yea, there will be an extra day. I have been really busy with preparing for a job interview that is today. I will be posting the challenge up later today once I get back.

Fair doozies! Just wanted to check. Hope all goes well with the interview!
Another day or two would be really good, I'm having to balance this week's challenge on top of final exams, and I need all the time I can get...

Thanks for letting us know about the continuing delay, I'll keep watching and waiting! smile It's the last challenge, gotta make it good!
So um....theme? straight
(03-12-2010, 02:34 AM)Witchit Wrote: So um....theme? straight
I'm wondering what it is too.
Me too. Time is running out for me. I usually spend the week wondering what the heck I'm gonna do and then start trying out the theme on the weekend.
(03-12-2010, 02:57 AM)holyponiesbatman Wrote: Me too. Time is running out for me. I usually spend the week wondering what the heck I'm gonna do and then start trying out the theme on the weekend.

Same here. Most of the time isn't the photoshoot, but to decide what to actually start doing for the photoshoot! upside down
Maybe the deadline can be pushed back an entire week?
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
Posting the new theme now. The deadline will be pushed back as well. I am really sorry for the delay.
TrotCon 2017 - Kana's Secret Base: Pokemon Collection - Dragon Adventures Crafting
[Image: 33576409126_99f0b825d1_o.png]
Aribelle Izumi - Tsuki Izumi - Kyouka Hibiki - Zenzi Barenfang - Pita Pepper - Parfait Pepper - Myuu - Peanut Bucker - Lumisade Peura