Rot Chan
Hi all! :3

I was thinking last week of selling my Rot Chan - but I don't want to part with her now, so I'm considering just selling her stock. Any idea what this would go for these days? Also what the different would be if I were to keep the arm warmers and boots, but offer the rest? ^^

Thanks. =D
Rot Can seems to go nude for $50 more often than not, and her stock isn't the best quality..

For her full stock I would think around $20, without arm warmers and boots $10- $15
yay Thank you! I suspected as much unfortunatly! XD;;
So a complete Rot Chan can be found at 70$? O.o
applecandy mela. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
LOOKING FOR: nudeAlberich, Alberich eyechips, nude Asuka, nude Sol, nude Rayne, MIB or NRFB Lala, Suiseiseki & Souseiseki stock wigs, cheap Filato stock wig, MIB or NRFB Another Queen, nude AQ, nude Chelsea, nude Naomi, nude Haute LA, any Pullip head, any bloomers or petticoat or apron.
Please PM if you have to sell. XP Let's share Squiby click! Click here to see my fierce beasts. XD
Yes, an OOB Rot chan. MIB pehaps a little more. NRFB is quite high because she is quite an old doll, however she is not that rare or sought after.
Considering selling my Rot Chan. She would be bald and some staining to her stock body.

What would be a good price do ppl think?

Thanks!
Gaspode
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000]
   Sara (HK)        Juliet (Suigintou)    Nova (Rot-chan)
Hello! I have a full stock/face OOB Rot Chan I am strongly considering selling. Can anyone provide me with an estimate for her going rate? I checked a completed listing on eBay for her and she sold NUDE for over $200... which is probably just a wee ridiculous. Can anyone provide a more reasonable price people might pay?
I found her on ebay for 55.00. Complete with stock OOB.
What a regrettably large head you have. I would very much like to hat it. I used to hat The White Queen, you know.
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7247268