Shelley (Rot Chan) - A Sinister Makeover! 09/05/10
So, I got a Drta dal - and sadly while Drta herself isn't for me, her stock is so cute I didn't want to give it up! So, at least for the moment, Shelley is enjoying a rather sinister new look...O_O

[Image: S6302893.jpg]

[Image: S6302889.jpg]

[Image: S6302873.jpg]

Old Photoshoots:

[Image: th_S6302657.jpg] [Image: th_S6302652.jpg] [Image: th_S6302681.jpg][Image: th_S6301716.jpg] [Image: th_S6301696.jpg] [Image: th_S6301595.jpg] [Image: th_S6301601.jpg] [Image: th_S6301502.jpg] [Image: th_S6302347.jpg]
Awww she is so cute!
Wow, is that Rot Chan? I have never really felt drawn to her before, but she looks so great in your pics grin
"I do think I am better than Pullip-style."
Thanks Greybird! =D

Prixton - Yeah, that's Rot Chan. :3 Thank you! I think she's a beautiful doll, she just looks so bad in her stock outfit. D: The hood, basket, doll and socks and things are okay, but the actual outfit is boring and not that well made. XD;; Shame really, I think she's really underrated.
New pic!
Hehe I like her idea of avoiding homework wink
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000]
   Sara (HK)        Juliet (Suigintou)    Nova (Rot-chan)
XD Haha, thank you. Shelley's more of a thinker than a doer...
Nice room! Shelley is one lucky Dal! I am avoiding homework too, lol!

EDIT - I just noticed in your sig that Samuel no longer says coming soon. Is he here??
[Image: familya.png]
Roux | London | Cleo | Sam | Alex | Lily | William | Ponyo | Phoebe
(03-26-2010, 06:26 AM)princesspetal Wrote: Nice room! Shelley is one lucky Dal! I am avoiding homework too, lol!

EDIT - I just noticed in your sig that Samuel no longer says coming soon. Is he here??

XD I'm jealous of her room too!

Yep, he's arrived! =D I have some pics in another thread!
Wow I love her room and all the little things on the walls.
Thank you! :3
Procrastination for the win? xD She looks so cute-- and I love her room! All of the details really add to the room. smile
XD Thank you! I had a lot of fun putting the room together! :3
AWWW! I had no idea you had a little house for them! And she is sooo cute! I love her room!! <3 <3
Haha, well...it's more like half a house, since it's just two sides of a cardboard box painted and decorated. :3 I don't really have the space here for anything bigger, sadly! D: