Yukittie's Feedback
+1 as a seller

I got Envy from her; she was extremely nice, caring... a great person to deal with :3 The doll arrived perfect and really quickly! Thanks so much!!!
Own: My Melody, Cornice, Haute NY, Prunella, Veritas, Shinku, Paja, Mercu, Oren, Chill, Cinciallegra, Zuora, Rida, Principessa, Anne Shirley, Elisabeth, Angry, Magical Pink, Monomono, Clair

My Flickr

+ 1 as a seller

I purchased lots of goodies (clothes) from Yukittie and they arrived very quickly and I even got extras! Great communication and very friendly smile Many thanks <3

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

- The Girls -
Veritas My Melody x 2 Hello Kitty x 2
Nina Chill x 2 Papin Fanatica Nana Chan
Greggia Nahh-Ato x 4 Ddalgi Stella Sfoglia
Lunatic Queen x 2 Peter Pan '14 Kirakishou Nanette
La Robe Vert Clair Favorite Ribbon Prupate x 2
Yeolume x 2 Puki JouJou x 2 Maretti
Sucre Chanti Heart Macaron

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

>> Click to add me on Flickr <<
>> Click to add me on Tumblr <<

+1 for seller! I bought some clothes from Laura. She sent them out very quickly, and is a pleasure to talk to! Thanks so much!

-BJDs : LM Harmony Chloe, Soom Galena, OR-doll Eris, Souldoll Madalyn, BC Bellezza Carla, La Légende de Temps Edria, nDoll Lovers Ver Yuko, Spiritdoll Blanc White Queen Heart Heart

-My flickr
+1 es a seller

Very fast delivery, great communication... Everything perfect!! Thanks!!
+1 as a seller

I bought some items, they got here nice & quickly & they're lovely smile

+2 as a seller yay Thanks again!
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a2_11][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a2_11][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_16][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_24]
+ 1 positive as a seller.
Rovam arrived fast and the communication was nice.
Thank you once again for that stunning girl!!!!
[Image: signatur.jpg]
+1 as a perfect seller! ♡^▽^♡

Great communication, it's a pleasure to talk to! and fast shipping. Thank you so much my dear!!
+ 1 as a seller! I bought Prunella stock! smile
PULLIPS: Akane (Rei), Nabiki (Mir), Yuki (AG), Sakura (My Melody), Kodachi (Akoya), Fuyu (Chill), Momo (Nahh-ato c. Poison), Aomori (Amarri), Kurenai (Papin), Midori (Xiao Fan), Matsumoto (Stica), Kasumi (Zuora), Shiroi (Blanche), Ayame (Alte), Tsuki (Midnight Velvet), Hinata (c. Karin), Kaede (Aquel), Haruka (Akemi), Akatsuki (Aurora), Minami (Another Queen), Izumi (Suigintou), Ume (Cornice), Murasaki (Yomi), Yoshiko (Shinku), Kumi (c. Felicity), Amane (Seila)
LITTLE PULLIPS: Cornice, Mir, Burrito, Liebre de Marzo, Gatito, Perrito, Stica, Noir, Aquel, Nanette, Rosalind, Rose, Alice...

My feedback!
My flickr
+1 as a lovely seller! I ordered a bunch of goodies, and they arrived quicker than I expected! Thanks!!!
Feedback!!My Flickr
If I forgot to leave you feedback, please let me know!

Eos : Delilah (Lunatic Queen) : Akoya : Onassis (Fiori) : Ayame (Sooni) : Berry (Hujoo Berry) : Monomono : Tragedy : Barley : Amelia : Eclipse
+1....very nice seller and great communicationsmile clothing bits arrived quickly & safely.you have nice handwriting (from the package)by the way,lol.
+1 as a seller

Great communication through the whole transaction! Wonderful seller.
Taeyangs: Sebastian, Horizon, Maguna, Sol, Sebastian Tutor
Dal: Sooni
Pullip: Custom
Isul: Jimmy
She is a wonderful seller. I would definitely recommend her. She is also very generous. All the items I got from her very in very good shape. She is very fast in replying back and also she ships very fast.
+1 as a seller smile thank you!