A day at the park....sorta....
My husband took me to the park to help with pictures of my dolls for our anniversary today (Yay! 3 years!) and well....... This did NOT go as planned. It ended up being way too windy and kept blowing the dolls down and there was a wedding getting ready to start that was taking up the whole park and the sun was way too bright and washed everything out. BUT! I did find some good places for pictures when we go back again on a different day and hopefully that day won't have so many glitches. Anyway, while none of these turned out quite as I had hoped (They were all too washed out or blurry because I was too nervous about the wind toppling them to focus properly) they are still kinda cute so I thought I'd share.

Kona carrying Anyabelle around. He just adores the little kids. And he's just so cute with them!
[Image: KonaAnyabelle.jpg]

All sprawled out on the grass. Saiyuki refused to sprawl....
[Image: park.jpg]

Posing on the steps. Saiyuki was annoyed with all the pics. She just wanted to go do her own thing.
[Image: park3.jpg]
[Image: park2.jpg]

And just because Kona was standing so well and not threatening to tumble at all I got a few of him by himself. With the wind I just couldn't keep his hair out of his eyes.
[Image: Konapark.jpg]
[Image: Konapark2.jpg]

Then Zoey climbed up because she wanted in the pic too.
[Image: KonaZoeypark.jpg]

Before we left I took a pic of everyone in front of this tree but all of them were dreadful except Little Kat's.
[Image: LittleKatpark.jpg]

And a picture of my husband ruining the picture but saving Saiyuki from falling on her head so it's all good. Evil wind! Trying to hurt Saiyuki! :flaming:
[Image: rescue.jpg]
Awww they are super cute, it was windy here today too:-( I love Kona carrying Anya so cute!
Awww, those are some nice pics nonetheless. :3 Love Kona, he looks awesome!
Lovely pics =) You took some great ones despite the tricky conditions!!

I wish I had the confidence to take mine out in public for some photos. I live right by some woods which would be perfect for taking some lovely pictures of London and Roux. Maybe one day. I'll have to go during the day in the week or something when its quiet =)
[Image: familya.png]
Roux | London | Cleo | Sam | Alex | Lily | William | Ponyo | Phoebe
How cute, like a perfect family XD

[Image: 4411431791_d1aa67b3b7_o.png]

You ahve a very cute family of dolsl there XD