Squall
I've found a scalp-less Squall head for $60+shipping and was wondering if it's a good price or not. I'd much much rather have her with the hair and scalp, since not many people sell them (I can't find anyone at the moment, actually). If I even could find one, the scalp and a wig would be $40+. That's $100 for a head, shipping not included!

I know that Squall is a pretty old Pullip, but she's apparently going on Yahoo Japan Auctions MIB as low as 3500 yen. Unfortunately, shopping service fees and shipping would make that at least $75.

TLDR: How much should one expect to pay for a scalp-less Squall head? How about nude with body and wig? And how about with full stock/MIB?
i think its a good price - and i actually sold Squall's scalp a while ago for $15+ shipping so i think asking $40+ is over the limit - but $60 for a type 1 head isnt to bad - id say depending on her condition then $100+ for her nude with wig would be a good price - as for MIB i couldnt tell you - probably $200 seeing as ive seen her stock sell for $50(and up) sometimes - it all depends on what condition you get her
I was going to tell you Jennyfur is selling one for 75, but I see that you've already noticed! smile Good luck!
(03-15-2010, 01:36 PM)MissMandyLynne Wrote: i think its a good price - and i actually sold Squall's scalp a while ago for $15+ shipping so i think asking $40+ is over the limit - but $60 for a type 1 head isnt to bad - id say depending on her condition then $100+ for her nude with wig would be a good price - as for MIB i couldnt tell you - probably $200 seeing as ive seen her stock sell for $50(and up) sometimes - it all depends on what condition you get her

$200????? She's BIN on eBay right now for $155, and that listing has been there for a good while.
(03-16-2010, 11:30 AM)kelseyvc Wrote:
(03-15-2010, 01:36 PM)MissMandyLynne Wrote: i think its a good price - and i actually sold Squall's scalp a while ago for $15+ shipping so i think asking $40+ is over the limit - but $60 for a type 1 head isnt to bad - id say depending on her condition then $100+ for her nude with wig would be a good price - as for MIB i couldnt tell you - probably $200 seeing as ive seen her stock sell for $50(and up) sometimes - it all depends on what condition you get her

$200????? She's BIN on eBay right now for $155, and that listing has been there for a good while.

oh well i dont check on Squall that often - if im wrong with any of my numbers sry