Vigilante on the Loose! (06/04/10)
Lila is a Neo Noir that came to me nude and bald on a type 3 body.

You have to understand this about Lila's history -- she's an ex-government science experiment gone vigilante. The government would take dead, dieing, and/or fatally-wounded soldiers and use them in various experiments that usually just killed them faster (technically, it's in the soldiers' contracts that it's allowed to happen as long as they have less than a certain time frame to live according to more than one doctor). She's one of the survivors.

One mechanical arm, and one arm fused with solidified magical energies the government tries to harness. She's considered a bit on the crazy side, but that's just an act... well, for the most part.

Current
06/04/10 -- Her outfit came in, wewt xD Most of it, anyways. Still looking for a plain black shirt, or I'll dirty up the white tank-top I have, and she needs a black coat. Debating the style. Now I have to make her a complete mech left arm.

You can't tell too well, but she has the blue eyechip in this picture in her left eye.

[Image: 100_0453.jpg]

[Image: 100_0457.jpg]

[Image: 100_0464.jpg]

[Image: 100_0478.jpg]

Older Photos
[Image: th_100_0372.jpg] [Image: th_100_0375.jpg] [Image: th_100_0382.jpg] [Image: th_100_0383.jpg] [Image: th_100_0393.jpg] [Image: th_100_0394.jpg] [Image: th_100_0208.jpg] [Image: th_100_0211.jpg] [Image: th_100_0217.jpg] [Image: th_100_0221.jpg] [Image: th_100_0232.jpg] [Image: th_100_0235.jpg] [Image: th_100_0131.jpg] [Image: th_100_0139.jpg] [Image: th_100_0195.jpg] [Image: th_100_0159.jpg] [Image: th_100_0168.jpg] [Image: th_100_0177.jpg]
Feedback

Not all who wander are lost.
I'm almost always in the Chatroom, even when I'm not really here.

XD Haha, awww, she does look amazing! :0 Really nice pictures. :3
Ah, thank you! yay I'm already rather fond of her... :3
Feedback

Awww she is super cute!
I have a feeling, your NOT done with fixing up Lila.

But, I bet she's be beautiful when your finished. :]
Greybird ~ Haha, thank you! yay

Bloodstained ~ Bwahaha, you have no idea xD I actually need to find some epoxy clay and more clear resin to do what I want to do with her. ... technically, I need the clay for both my girls, come to think of it. Lila needs a whole lot more work than Rose, though.
Feedback

And this isn't the half of what I have planned for her, mwahaha xD
Feedback

That eye is really neat, very cool what you have done so far!
she is great
Dolls: Asuka- Barasuishou-Cornice- capt. hook -Elisabeth-Eos - Filato-Haute NY-Kirsche-Lan Ai ( Custom), lunatic Queen- merl -Melissa-Mir-Mj-miku lol - Naomi 2x - naoko-nanette-nanachan-noir- neo noir- nero- Pappin-Prunella-princepessa-Raphia- Steampunk Alice-Sebastian ( custom) -Youtsuzu-yomi
BJD Doll Love 1/3
Dollfie Dream 2x
obitsu 60
Blythe : 1 Factory , 1 Darkrabbit hole
I was thinking how awesome that eye is, and then I noticed the arm.

Very neat. I'm looking forward to seeing her when you're done.
Frara { queenbee } | Hina Ichigo { fashion disaster } | Pollon { fairy kei } | Another Solder Rabbit { mod }
She's a cyborg? yay
Amazing, can't wait to see her when she's done!! Heart
Lila doesn't seem to know if she's pleased or dismayed about her new arm. XD
Thank you everyone! yay I'm actually really enjoying the project, haha. Important note I forgot to add up top, tho.

Carty ~ 'Woo, mech! ... darn, my hand got blown off... D: ' xD
Feedback

I like the arm, it's very clever. I especially like that it looks weathered, as though it's been exposed for a while.

The eye is a nice touch as well. I utilized a similar concept on my Steampunk Alice, with watch parts as an iris. I really love bi-eyes, both in the two-tone sense and the bionic/mechanical sense. Happy It's a fun nod to the terminator generation.

I can't wait to see your progress on her. :3
Ah, thank you! yay Not sure how I missed your post, sorry! D:

Yepyep xD The green eye is going to Cartagia for one of her characters, I made a blue one for Lila. I love your steampunk eye, though, it's awesome! I know I have some extra watch parts around here to try something like that.....

Aaaaand more progress has been made. Excuse me while I nurse minor burns.
Feedback