The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 3 - Line: 871 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 871 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1121 build_postbit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dal Clothes Ensemble
After quickly making some dresses for Dalicious prizes this round, I've been thinking about how I would've liked to have made something more elaborate as donations.

So! I'm thinking of making an ensemble to donate. Kind of like the awesome one AmbitiousLove made for TaeYang Quarterly? I don't mean a Dal-sized version, I mean as far as a couple layered shirts, pants/skirt, jacket, shoes, accessories go. I've currently made two such ensembles for myself fitting Dal, I'll put up photos when I finish modifying the hoodie to one of these.

All of our Dals are unique, some spunkier and some sweeter than others. So I started this thread to get some ideas for a nice ensemble all of them could hope to enjoy. I'll note that I can make pretty much any style, except jumpsuits. I fail at those.

Also, since Dalicious isn't an elimination contest, should I make 3 smaller-sized ensembles for the top three, or a larger one like the 9 piece ensemble for just the Dal who places first? In case of the latter, should I make this ensemble beforehand, or have the winner tell me specifically what they would like and make it after?

Please leave comments/suggestions, I would love to know what people think of this. Special 4
[Image: thrTaNemini.gif]