Innocent Isolde..and a dalsolde XD (warning, big pics)
I took these photos awhile ago and never got around to posting them...

[Image: isolde1-1.jpg]

[Image: isolde2-1.jpg]

[Image: isolde3-1.jpg]

and Bonus
OH NO ITS DALSOLDE XD so frigging cute! Idk what you'd call a Dal Isolde.
Isoldelle? Isoldette? Dalsolde? Isoldal? XD
Chihiro put Vanille's wig and partial stock on, it really oozes cute that she's staying in that for awhile D:

[Image: Isoldelle.jpg]
Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning lest these three Titans wreck destruction upon the world in which they clash.
Though the water's Great Guardian shall arise to quell the fighting alone its song will fail. Thus the Earth shall turn to ash.

Flickr
She is SO pretty
Awww so Beautiful!
They are both gorgeous.
Photobucket
Thanks everyone, Isolde is so photogenic <3
Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning lest these three Titans wreck destruction upon the world in which they clash.
Though the water's Great Guardian shall arise to quell the fighting alone its song will fail. Thus the Earth shall turn to ash.

Flickr
Isolde is gorgeous <3 and your little dalsolde is such a cutie too. The first pic is my fave.
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000] [Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000]
I was looking at your other thread and if you put Isolde's wig and stock and Chanti she could be your Dalsolde!

[Image: 4411431791_d1aa67b3b7_o.png]

I thought that too bug I've decided not to rewig or touch chantilly because her wig is a hard to maintain wig. She's just going to stay stock :3

Flickr