[Image: dscf0337q.jpg]

[Image: dscf0338n.jpg]

[Image: dscf0339eo.jpg]

[Image: dscf0340m.jpg]

[Image: dscf0341qz.jpg]

[Image: dscf0342td.jpg]

[Image: dscf0343l.jpg]

[Image: dscf0344u.jpg]
Cute stuff! I see the book is in Japanese. Are there good illustrations in the directions? I'm wondering if I could find the same book at Kinokuniya in SF.
Taeyangs: Sebastian, Horizon, Maguna, Sol, Sebastian Tutor
Dal: Sooni
Pullip: Custom
Isul: Jimmy
The illustrations aren't really that great, the lower half of the page really just shows line art of the individual pieces and maybe a detail on how something goes together (like the panties for Unoa Quluts are tied on the side). Some of the more complicated pieces have an illustration or two to show how it goes together. It might take someone with some pattern knowledge to piece it together (all the actual patterns are on separate pages)

The name of the magazine is Dollybird though~ The lady I bought this copy from might have another if you really want me to ask her I can~
The underwear set on the Dal is freaking adorable!
TrotCon 2017 - Kana's Secret Base: Pokemon Collection - Dragon Adventures Crafting
[Image: 33576409126_99f0b825d1_o.png]
Aribelle Izumi - Tsuki Izumi - Kyouka Hibiki - Zenzi Barenfang - Pita Pepper - Parfait Pepper - Myuu - Peanut Bucker - Lumisade Peura

I know, I've been trying to talk people into making me a pair or two in exchange for the patterns ;___; *still has to copy them all though*
(04-15-2010, 04:11 AM)Asashi Wrote: The illustrations aren't really that great, the lower half of the page really just shows line art of the individual pieces and maybe a detail on how something goes together (like the panties for Unoa Quluts are tied on the side). Some of the more complicated pieces have an illustration or two to show how it goes together. It might take someone with some pattern knowledge to piece it together (all the actual patterns are on separate pages)

The name of the magazine is Dollybird though~ The lady I bought this copy from might have another if you really want me to ask her I can~

Oh, well that's unfortunate. A lot of crafty books I get in Japanese usually have such detailed illustrations that it doesn't matter if I can't read the text.
But that is mighty nice of you to offer to inquire about the other copy of the mag for me. I almost want it just for the pictures!
There's actually three parts to the mag, these are from the second part, the instructions, and the third part is the patterns. The first are all lovely photos of the dolls wearing the designs~
I like when you get great pics uninterrupted by instructions. It sounds like a great mag. I'll have to scope out an issue when I have a little more disposable income for dollie things. smile Do you know the volume # for that issue?
If you get any of those made, I'd love to see pics! If you don't have any takers on the sewing, I could work some kind of trade with you. I'm more familiar with making my own patterns, though, because I have an apparel degree and haven't sewn from very many commercial patterns.
Volume 10~

I wish I could make them myself, but making dolly clothes is just something I cannot do x__x My hand sewing is just horrid, and I haven't been able to figure out how to do it on a machine. Fabric that small I just can't control *__*
Volume 10, got it. I'll stow that tidbit of info away for a later day.
Yes, clothes that small are difficult. Drafting the patterns is great because they are so small you can work anywhere, but the sewing bites when you try to do certain seams on the machine and realize you are gonna have to sew by hand. Another thing is coming to grips with the fact that some edges are close to impossible to clean finish. You just have to sigh and remeber they are just doll clothes and some "people clothes" techniques need to be compromised at that scale unless you want to drive yourself nuts.