*collapses* Sakura's new dress
After 1 & 1/2 straight days of sewing, I FINALLY finished it! It actually has a little attached petticoat too. I am so tired and my hands hurt, especially my fingers from all the pin pricks, but it was so worth it! It turned out just the way I saw it in my head so I'm quite pleased. Sakura loves it too, of course she still refuses to crack a smile. What can you do though? Those Dals are stubborn. I came up with the idea a few days ago and just knew Sakura was the one who had to have it. It's a bit too frilly and elegant for Zoey, she's more cutesy and fun girly. Sakura, however, it suits perfectly. She's all about ruffles and ribbons and lace so it was totally perfect for her. So anyway, how'd I do? Oh, and the lacey sleeves intentionally come down over her hands. That wasn't an accident.

[Image: Sakurafrills2.jpg]
[Image: Sakurafrills3.jpg]
[Image: Sakurafrills4.jpg]
[Image: Sakurafrills.jpg]
[Image: Sakurafrills5.jpg]
Ohhh, that is adorable, and it goes so perfectly with her hair and makeup! I wish I could sew properly, but alas, no patience!
Wow Kat, that is so adorable!
That is fabulous! :0 Very nice! =D
Ooooh! Pretty! It looks as detailed as a lot of the stock outfits are. I wish I could sew like you. But I'm lazy...and impatient, and well, you get the picture.

But your outfit is so beautiful...congrats!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
It's really pretty!! ^^ It suits her.
Its absolutely lovely!
If I caught this correctly, you've handsewn every stitch? x.x
I think its perfect for Sakura too. smile
It's so detailed and cute!

Please, if you deal with me, leave feedback!
Thank you everyone! I'm actually really proud of it. I worked so hard and it turned out perfectly! I'm not very confident in my sewing ability yet, but I am improving at least!

(04-28-2010, 12:08 AM)Jen Wrote: Its absolutely lovely!
If I caught this correctly, you've handsewn every stitch? x.x
I think its perfect for Sakura too. smile

Yup! Every stitch! It takes forever but I'm not so good at using a sewing machine.
WOOOOW, awesome! The dress is perfect for your girl!!! You really can be proud of it LOL
*0* That is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want it to have an Apron!!! XD OMG ITS SOOO PRETTY I LOVE IT SOOO MUCH!!! I want to wear it! *0*
The dress is gorgeous! She looks so cute in it. Great job!