dal's feedback
ebay 100% positive FB- 737
MyMomoko Forum- 15+ positive FB
[Image: 2138763065_73134a72b8.jpg]
See my Flickr doll photos
10 PULLIPS Owned: Wind, Street, Afternoon, Nahh-Ato, Nina, Prunella, Cornice, My Melody, Chill, Celsiy, Lunatic Queen- 4 TAEYANGS: Edward Scissor, Custom Lead, MJ- 5 DALS: Cinnamaroll, Monomono, Angry, Tezca, DRTA- 3 Minis: Mini Paja, Mini Rida, Mini Alice (blue), and 1 Angel Dal Amy.
WANT: Melissa
+1, Excellent buyer with great communication and very prompt payment. I appreciate it! grin
+1 we did a partial trade, my celsiy plus money for a Beautiful Blythe! thank you so much!
+1, awesome buyer, fast payment, great person to deal with. smile
+1 positive, very quick to send payment and a pleasure to do business with. thank you!
+1, quick payment and I would definitely sell to her again smile Thanks!
+1 Great buyer! Would do business with again for sure.
+1 great buyer! Fantastic communication thankyou!
Heart**Wanted**Heart**Flickr**Heart**Etsy**Heart

+1 as buyer! Thanks so much for being so nice, quick, and providing me the FB link!
+1 as a buyer! Prompt payment and great communication. Thanks so much!
+1 as a buyer, very friendly and understanding, quick payment and very smooth process! Thank you dear ^^
+1 for holding a great Group Order

Held and operated the Parabox GO and ive never known a faster shipping then hers yay
+1 for the great Parabox Group Order. The deadline was fast but so was the shipping, payment, and ordering! smile I would certainly participate in another of her GOs!
+1 for the Parabox GO. Very patient since I jumped in at the last minute, and pretty much did everything at the last minute. Thanks! Happy
+1 for an awesomely speedy GO! It was actually my first, and will probably be the best so far! smile