Jacket Hiding
Instead of doing hw, I decided to waste time by taking pictures with My Melody and Prunella xD

Cooking challenges ftw! I was watching this while doing hw hehe.
[Image: IMG_0331.jpg]
Feeling silly, they started playing with my jacket Tongue

[Image: IMG_0392-1.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0353.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0342.jpg]

Extra random pic!
[Image: IMG_0306.jpg]

Right now they are both unnamed so please leave suggestions and thanks for looking ^^
No name suggestions from me since I suck at names, but just wanted to say that they are so pretty!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Wow they are gorgeous and your pics are beautiful, I love your girls Heart 2

And what about naming them Holly and Grace?
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
WOOOW they are sooooo cute <3 And I think Holly and Grace will be perfect!!! yay I love Prunella´s wig... wonderfull color!!!!!!
They are both really sweet and I also think those names will be perfect!
total sherbet cuteness.
I made up 2 names:

Mintia and Pinkia. Ok they're silly but I am in a silly mood.
:00
P.S. That first pic is so freakin cute!
[Image: 2138763065_73134a72b8.jpg]
See my Flickr doll photos
10 PULLIPS Owned: Wind, Street, Afternoon, Nahh-Ato, Nina, Prunella, Cornice, My Melody, Chill, Celsiy, Lunatic Queen- 4 TAEYANGS: Edward Scissor, Custom Lead, MJ- 5 DALS: Cinnamaroll, Monomono, Angry, Tezca, DRTA- 3 Minis: Mini Paja, Mini Rida, Mini Alice (blue), and 1 Angel Dal Amy.
WANT: Melissa
Hm...names...

I vote "Anna" for My Melody and "Scarlet" for Prunella. They just seem to fit the dolls, to me. ^^ I really like them both, they look softer than the stock editions of each!
I like Holly and Grace too! They are so pretty!
Thanks for all the kind replies ^^
I decided to name My Melody Lucie!
Prunella is still unnamed, but I like Scarlet O:
They are both so beautiful!

[Image: 4411431791_d1aa67b3b7_o.png]

They're both so pretty. smile And their pastel hair colors complement each other so well, making them a perfect team.

Own: Prunella (Cheyenne), Kirsche (Devon), Squall (Lucid), Lala (Lilah), Melissa (Roxanne)
Feedback / Flickr
awwww smile
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_40]
Emi/Raphia
WANT: Bouquet!!!
Aw, they're adorable! I love the last two pictures alot! Happy
Aw, they're so cute! I love the picture where it looks like they're wearing their own hoodies! I agree, they so very well together! They look like sisters!