tasha's feedback
Hi, I am new and decided to set this up now to estabish myself here in case I decide to buy and sell dolls here as it is getting pricey buying brand new dolls. :O)

:O)

+1 as a buyer ^^ very friendly and pleasant transaction! Thank you grin
+2 as a seller!
I couldn't have asked for a sweeter seller! Communication was fabulous, the dolls were shipped quickly and very carefully, and overall the transaction was perfect. smile
Thank you again for such a lovely experience! yay
+1 as a seller! Stock outfit was shipped quickly and safely, it arrived so fast, thank you!
Feedback!!My Flickr
If I forgot to leave you feedback, please let me know!

Eos : Delilah (Lunatic Queen) : Akoya : Onassis (Fiori) : Ayame (Sooni) : Berry (Hujoo Berry) : Monomono : Tragedy : Barley : Amelia : Eclipse
+1 as a seller! I bought a Xiao Fan from tasha and she was packed very well and arrived super fast! Wonderful to deal with and a very nice seller, I would recommend tasha to anyone! Thanks so much!!
Waiting On
Pullip Cinnamoroll, Quince, Cherry Sweet

wtb | tumblr | mfc | my dolls | feedback
+1 for a wonderful seller! Super sweet to communicate with and shipped very fast! Thanks again for being awesome!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
+1 as seller. She was fantastic to work with. The shipping was amazingly fast, the doll was packed beautifully for a very safe trip, and Tasha was a dream to work with. She was patient, kind, and provided excellent communication about everything!
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
+1 as an amazing seller!

Bought My Melody from Tasha! She was very quick to respond to PM's, shipped the day after I paid, and sent along some very thoughtful extras. She definitely goes the extra mile. I'm thrilled with the transaction. Thanks so much!! <3
+1 as a seller

The dolls are well packed and were shipped very fast. Thanks.
Ebay feedback
DM Feedback

WTB: T1 body, Pullips bait heads with eye mech, Stock outfits of Lilith, Savon, Bianca and Panda, Stock eye chips,Pullips eyemechs (complete), and Another Alice with full stock outfit and accessories......Happy

+1 for another great transaction with tasha~ I bought a Kaela off of her and everything was perfect! She even took the time to locate some MIA stock pieces. I'd recommend her to anyone~ Thanks again!
Waiting On
Pullip Cinnamoroll, Quince, Cherry Sweet

wtb | tumblr | mfc | my dolls | feedback
+1 as a seller (again) xD

I bought Miku from her, who arrived quickly and safely! Beautiful! Thank you so much!
Feedback!!My Flickr
If I forgot to leave you feedback, please let me know!

Eos : Delilah (Lunatic Queen) : Akoya : Onassis (Fiori) : Ayame (Sooni) : Berry (Hujoo Berry) : Monomono : Tragedy : Barley : Amelia : Eclipse
+1 seller ^^ got Sebastian from her and he arrived quickly ,safe and sound. I finally have my grail taeyang <3
Thank you thank you !