Jade
I am contemplating selling my flawless purple-haired boy, Jade. He would come with his card, stand, stock outfit sans scarf. What would be a fair asking price?

I had him on display only on my bookshelf. He was always dressed in his stock outfit.

Thanks for your help!Happy
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
That's an interesting question for me too since I'm looking for a stock Jade, but without his outfit. smile
applecandy mela. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
LOOKING FOR: nudeAlberich, Alberich eyechips, nude Asuka, nude Sol, nude Rayne, MIB or NRFB Lala, Suiseiseki & Souseiseki stock wigs, cheap Filato stock wig, MIB or NRFB Another Queen, nude AQ, nude Chelsea, nude Naomi, nude Haute LA, any Pullip head, any bloomers or petticoat or apron.
Please PM if you have to sell. XP Let's share Squiby click! Click here to see my fierce beasts. XD
I've seen nude Jade's sell for $70 in the past, with stock sans scarf you could ask $85-$90?
I have a Taeyang Jade, completely stock.
The only thing I changed is slitting the backs of his shoes so they go on and off more easily.
I wanted to check Pullip Style for his current price, but he vanished off the site? Does anyone
know if he's out of stock?
I guess they are waiting for restock, so the page is not currently available. But he must be about 85$ NRFB if his price has not increased.
applecandy mela. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
LOOKING FOR: nudeAlberich, Alberich eyechips, nude Asuka, nude Sol, nude Rayne, MIB or NRFB Lala, Suiseiseki & Souseiseki stock wigs, cheap Filato stock wig, MIB or NRFB Another Queen, nude AQ, nude Chelsea, nude Naomi, nude Haute LA, any Pullip head, any bloomers or petticoat or apron.
Please PM if you have to sell. XP Let's share Squiby click! Click here to see my fierce beasts. XD