The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 19 - Line: 871 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 871 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1121 build_postbit

Nina
I am interested in Nina but I have no clue how much she costs. I would like to also know her price if she is nude, thanks!
I paid $110 NRFB on PullipStyle last year, and stock outfits are about $40...
I subtracted it and got $60, not sure how correct that is, but good luck finding the doll and price! :]
I broke a fingernail. Woops. No I did not, okay? I sliced it. I sliced it like a man.

I'm finally back! Sorry for disappearing! Rb_x
Yeah it looks like she is still $110.00 on PS, however I've seen people sell her nude and she generally goes for about $75-80.
[Image: f4iwk8.pngp]
thx to JennyCupcakes
¤ feedback ¤ WTB ¤ FS Dolls ¤
Bumpp. Any idea how much a nude Nina goes for now she's off PS? =)

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

- The Girls -
Veritas My Melody x 2 Hello Kitty x 2
Nina Chill x 2 Papin Fanatica Nana Chan
Greggia Nahh-Ato x 4 Ddalgi Stella Sfoglia
Lunatic Queen x 2 Peter Pan '14 Kirakishou Nanette
La Robe Vert Clair Favorite Ribbon Prupate x 2
Yeolume x 2 Puki JouJou x 2 Maretti
Sucre Chanti Heart Macaron

>> Click to add me on Flickr <<
>> Click to add me on Tumblr <<

I paid 85us for my Nina she was MIB but had been removed she is perfectgrin
My GirlsUdatedpullips2
She's gorgeous! =D
Did yours come nude?

- The Girls -
Veritas My Melody x 2 Hello Kitty x 2
Nina Chill x 2 Papin Fanatica Nana Chan
Greggia Nahh-Ato x 4 Ddalgi Stella Sfoglia
Lunatic Queen x 2 Peter Pan '14 Kirakishou Nanette
La Robe Vert Clair Favorite Ribbon Prupate x 2
Yeolume x 2 Puki JouJou x 2 Maretti
Sucre Chanti Heart Macaron

>> Click to add me on Flickr <<
>> Click to add me on Tumblr <<

No she is complete smile
http://www.flickr.com/photos/love4dollz/4949705855/
ANd perfectgrin and a while ago i saw one on ebay go for 95us so i think it depends on when you get them i will keep an eye out for you thoughgrin
My GirlsUdatedpullips2
wow that's cheeeap!

Please, if you deal with me, leave feedback!
I got her for $81 shipped nude but this was before she was sold out, I think she was like $115 on PS?
I think I saw one earlier today in the bst for $65 nude/bald
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
I am wondering how her price has held up now that she's been sold out for longer? There is a NRFB Nina on ebay for just over $200. Is that her new standard?
I think that's too much, but I haven't seen her for sale recently, so I can't say for sure.
applecandy mela. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
LOOKING FOR: nudeAlberich, Alberich eyechips, nude Asuka, nude Sol, nude Rayne, MIB or NRFB Lala, Suiseiseki & Souseiseki stock wigs, cheap Filato stock wig, MIB or NRFB Another Queen, nude AQ, nude Chelsea, nude Naomi, nude Haute LA, any Pullip head, any bloomers or petticoat or apron.
Please PM if you have to sell. XP Let's share Squiby click! Click here to see my fierce beasts. XD
If I remember correctly Nina was $200 on PullipStyle just before she sold out, and that was ages ago now, so that NRFB one you see on eBay might not be too unreasonable.
I'm thinking about selling my Nina nude but I couldn't find any for price references, not even on ebay. How much do you think she's worth nude? 100$? more? less?Innocent
Hablo español yay
Absolutely selling my NRFB Nina, is her price range still reasonable at $200 or so? Haven't seen any for sale lately so I'm not sure.

** checking recently sold Ninas on eBay shows them selling between $200 and $300 at BIN from end of August/early September.

Also an auction for an opened Nina missing her phone and in displayed condition sold at $200. **