Nina
I have a nude Nina with Nahh-atto's chips and Greggias wig. How much should I ask for her. I think she's pretty cute this way.
I have a Nina, great obitsu body (SBH-M) with a teeeeeeny bit of neck melt (she can still move her head with bo problem), stock wig/eyes, and in great condition. How much should I sell her for?
I broke a fingernail. Woops. No I did not, okay? I sliced it. I sliced it like a man.

I'm finally back! Sorry for disappearing! Rb_x
Is a second hand Nina full stock, good condition, worth about $200 nowadays? smile
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

I know a NRFB Nina goes for $350-400, so $200 for her stock sounds a bit too high to me, especially given the 60/40 doll/stock "split rule" and that the stock is secondhand. I think $150 is a more accurate/fair price right now. However, there may be collectors who would pay more, of course, since her stock is very hard to find. Are you thinking of listing it on eBay?

What do other members think?
I sold a Nina with a different wig and eyes with her stock for 140.00 good condition recently.
(09-10-2013, 01:01 AM)vadafade Wrote: I know a NRFB Nina goes for $350-400, so $200 for her stock sounds a bit too high to me, especially given the 60/40 doll/stock "split rule" and that the stock is secondhand. I think $150 is a more accurate/fair price right now. However, there may be collectors who would pay more, of course, since her stock is very hard to find. Are you thinking of listing it on eBay?

What do other members think?

Ah, I meant with the doll, sorry blush No modifications.
Thanks for the price checks smile She has gone terribly pricey now NRFB.
No it's not mine, my friend intends to have Nina sent to her instead of a $200 refund. I was wondering if this is a good price.

(09-10-2013, 01:11 AM)PG123MOM Wrote: I sold a Nina with a different wig and eyes with her stock for 140.00 good condition recently.

Thanks for the info! smile Do you think one with no modifications would be worth $200? I don't like to mislead my friend on the price Innocent
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

I personally think $200 is a fair (not excellent, but fair) price for a secondhand Nina in very good condition with no mods and complete with full stock, if she were to be listed on eBay or something. Nina is just so hard to find. If she were to be listed in the B/S/T forum here on DM, $150-180 would be a more reasonable price. (It seems common practice that items cost ~10-20% lower, or more, here on DM relative to comparable eBay listings.)

So no, I don't think you're misleading your friend on the price. smile Whoever is trading Nina for $200 is just getting the maximum amount of money for her. What really matters is how much your friend wants the doll, knowing that a "dolly collector to fellow dolly collector" personal transaction price, outside of a commercial marketplace like eBay or Etsy, would be like $150-180. She might ask for Nina and an extra $20-50.
Nina is neither sold here nor on eBay, she is a personal collection of the seller. As she can't refund thru cash, she said she could send a doll, so I recommended Nina to my friend.
Well said vadafade, now everything's clear to me, thank you! smile
[My Flickr]

I have an unboxed Nina in decent condition other than a mark on her nose. She's on an Obitsu and I don't have any of her original pieces (clothes, wig, eyes, body). Any clue what she might go for? It's 2015- are people even still looking for Ninas??? Rb_bigO