Nytherial's Feedback
+1 as a seller

She is so kind and friendly that's a pleasure to deal with her! I'm very happy with my new doll, thank you! yay
One of the sweetest sellers here!
applecandy mela. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
LOOKING FOR: nudeAlberich, Alberich eyechips, nude Asuka, nude Sol, nude Rayne, MIB or NRFB Lala, Suiseiseki & Souseiseki stock wigs, cheap Filato stock wig, MIB or NRFB Another Queen, nude AQ, nude Chelsea, nude Naomi, nude Haute LA, any Pullip head, any bloomers or petticoat or apron.
Please PM if you have to sell. XP Let's share Squiby click! Click here to see my fierce beasts. XD
+1 as a seller, bought a super sweet Hujoo from and I love her to pieces! Thanks!!!
+1 as a seller! Fantastic communication and super-fast shipping. Thanks again for such a smooth and easy transaction! Happy
Feedback
Clickr for My Flickr I'm on tumblr too!
Avatar created and used with permission by kraftwerkthough on tumblr
++++++1 seller
Bought an outfit lot from her and its more than i expected yay . Every item is neat and well packaged. Me and my dolls are very happy :3

Thank you again !
+1 as a seller, wonderful communication and super quick shipping!
Feedback - http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7245390
♥ Clove (Dal Lipoca) ♥ Sparrow (Pullip Clarity) ♥ Panya (Dal Cinnamoroll) ♥ Vivace (Pullip Hello Kitty) ♥
+1 as a seller smile
She's nice, easy to communicate with, and really friendly. Thanks for the Hujoo! She's so perfect! <3
Doll wishlist: Byul Paulia/Taeyang Richt

Heart 2 Wants Heart 2 Feedback Heart 2 Doll Family Heart 2 Flickr Heart 2

"Your bitterness I shall dispel."

+1 as a buyer. Thanks!
A++ as a buyer.

Nytherial is such a pleasure to do business with. She was prompt with her payment when she inquired about the dolls she wanted to buy from me. Email communication was wonderful, she is a fantastic dollie market member. Thank you ! n__n

+1 for a great trade partner

great communication and a great person to do business with ^^
+1 as Seller.

Fast shipping. Love all the dolls, all in perfect conditions. Thanks a lot.
Ebay feedback
DM Feedback

WTB: T1 body, Pullips bait heads with eye mech, Stock outfits of Lilith, Savon, Bianca and Panda, Stock eye chips,Pullips eyemechs (complete), and Another Alice with full stock outfit and accessories......Happy

+1 as a buyer!!
Was, perhaps, the easiest transaction I've ever done, it went so well! Thanks!
+1 as a seller. Very good communication, Thank you!!!!
+1 as a seller! Great communication and fast, safe shipment!
Hugs and thankyou!
Happy Visit me on Flickr! Feedback Thread
+1 for a wonderful trade! I traded some wigs and outfits for her Hujoo Berry (my first BJD!). Everything went smoothly and was absolutely perfect! Thank you so much!
Feedback!!My Flickr
If I forgot to leave you feedback, please let me know!

Eos : Delilah (Lunatic Queen) : Akoya : Onassis (Fiori) : Ayame (Sooni) : Berry (Hujoo Berry) : Monomono : Tragedy : Barley : Amelia : Eclipse
I traded my Leeke Chouette for two dolls (Edge & Pollon) & cash and everything was wonderful! Nytherial paid super fast, shipped quickly, packed amazingly well and threw in so many extras on top of everything! She was wonderful to deal with and I would recommend her to anyone as a buyer or a seller! Thanks so much!!
Waiting On
Pullip Cinnamoroll, Quince, Cherry Sweet

wtb | tumblr | mfc | my dolls | feedback