Lilcurly's Feedback +33
+ 1 as a buyer <3

Really sweet person to deal with, perfect communication and fast payment. <3
Thanks so much I hope you will enjoy the clothes.
+1 as a buyer

Lilcurly is responsive to PMs, polite, and friendly. Pays as promised, and lets me know that the items arrived. I would definitely deal with her again. smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 as a buyer!!

Everything was perfect with her ^ ^
Excellent communication, fast payment and she is lovely

Thank you ^^
+1 as buyer

She bought a nude Uncanricky from me. All was ok and communications was perfect. 100% recommended.
[Image: firma-dal.jpg]
+1 as a buyer. Lilcurly bought some Monster High dolls from me. Communication was great and payment was fast: a great buyer! Thank so much!
+1 as a seller

I bought some of the awesome clothes Gem has made - t shirts and hats. She also sent me a little gift that she knew I needed smile She is a pleasure to deal with, communication is fast and always friendly. A highly recommended seller !
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
+1 as a buyer, great to deal with! Thanks so much Heart 2
+1 as a swap host!

Lilcurly organized the Pullip Favourites swap in early 2013. The swap was incredibly well thought out and she had it all planned down to a science. Because all the information was there in the swap thread, we could all refer to it if we had questions...I believe that is one of the reasons the swap went off with no problems.

Gemma is so friendly and helpful, and if she ever organizes another swap, I will definitely try to participate!

grin
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 as swap organizer!

This was the first swap I've taken part in here on DM, and it went perfectly. Lilcurly had everything planned out and posted for us so we always had dates and requirements available. She was on top of reminding us of deadlines and used a great rule about weekly check-ins to make sure none of us were out of contact. I hope there's another swap coming up in the future!
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
+1 as swap organizer smile

Everything went smoothly and it was a great experience!! I'm hoping to be able to participate in more swaps, so please host more!! You did a perfect job! grin
Feedback!!My Flickr
If I forgot to leave you feedback, please let me know!

Eos : Delilah (Lunatic Queen) : Akoya : Onassis (Fiori) : Ayame (Sooni) : Berry (Hujoo Berry) : Monomono : Tragedy : Barley : Amelia : Eclipse
+1 as a swap host

This was my very first swap and I couldn't be more happy. Everything was extremely organized, which made the swap really easy to follow. There was plenty of time for shopping, no rush whatsoever.
Gemma has answered any questions I had before joining the swap and everything went smoothly.
Lovely group of people and great host! I'll be definitely joining future swaps hosted by Gemma. smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
+2 as Swap host/partner

For my first swap, it was a truly enjoyable event and so much cooperation! Lilcurly made sure everything was organized and no one was left out and the instructions were simple and easy. Eager to participate in more!

As swap partner: Gem was so thoughtful in making sure that there was as many purple lavender-themed items as possible, the efforts she made with a crafted crown and lots of wonderful dolly props and accessories. (just what I needed :D) Thank you so much, my dolls are lucky! ^_^
+1 for a wonderful swap partner! Seriously, you outdid yourself and everything you sent is amazing!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
+1 for being such a wonderful buyer! Excellent to deal with, prompt communication and payment. I couldn't ask for the layaway to go any smoother. So happy she went to a wonderful home. Thanks again! grin
+2 for great swap organizing/hosting and being an awesome swap partner. Shay loves all his stuff. The shirt and pants are so cute on him. Thanks!
M
Taeyangs: Sebastian, Horizon, Maguna, Sol, Sebastian Tutor
Dal: Sooni
Pullip: Custom
Isul: Jimmy