Lilcurly's Feedback +33
I have 100% positive feedback on ebay, mainly for buying, & for a few sales: http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....wFeedback2&userid=lilredhead84&ftab=AllFeedback

and I also have lots of positive feedback on the My little pony arena for buying, selling, & participating in swaps:
http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php?action=trader&id=6797

Please leave any additional feedback for me here.........

+1 for a nice buyer. She adopted Holly from me. Fast payment and great communication. Thank you very much!^^ Hope to see more photos of her. smile
+1 as a super-awesome buyer!

Lilcurly bought a LUTS wig from me. She was friendly, nice & polite in her PMs. We had a great exchange of PMs during the transaction. Everything was perfect--she paid quickly and told me when the wig reached her. I'd definitely work with her again. She's a true doll! smile

(Edited to correct a spelling error.)
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 as a great buyer. Thanks for buying and letting me know when the wig arrived.
+1 as seller

Quick and sweet! Chips arrived in the loveliest envelope and card! grin
applecandy mela. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
LOOKING FOR: nudeAlberich, Alberich eyechips, nude Asuka, nude Sol, nude Rayne, MIB or NRFB Lala, Suiseiseki & Souseiseki stock wigs, cheap Filato stock wig, MIB or NRFB Another Queen, nude AQ, nude Chelsea, nude Naomi, nude Haute LA, any Pullip head, any bloomers or petticoat or apron.
Please PM if you have to sell. XP Let's share Squiby click! Click here to see my fierce beasts. XD
+1 buyer, excellent! :3 Let me know when the items arrived and was polite throughout.
++1 as a seller!
Very good communication, truthful and fast shipping - Perfect transaction for an Obitsu body =)

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

- The Girls -
Veritas My Melody x 2 Hello Kitty x 2
Nina Chill x 2 Papin Fanatica Nana Chan
Greggia Nahh-Ato x 4 Ddalgi Stella Sfoglia
Lunatic Queen x 2 Peter Pan '14 Kirakishou Nanette
La Robe Vert Clair Favorite Ribbon Prupate x 2
Yeolume x 2 Puki JouJou x 2 Maretti
Sucre Chanti Heart Macaron

>> Click to add me on Flickr <<
>> Click to add me on Tumblr <<

+1

Lilcurly bought some clothes from me and everything went smoothly, thank you!
+1

Took part in my GO for Parabox and paid on time and replied fast to all messages! grin

- The Girls -
Veritas My Melody x 2 Hello Kitty x 2
Nina Chill x 2 Papin Fanatica Nana Chan
Greggia Nahh-Ato x 4 Ddalgi Stella Sfoglia
Lunatic Queen x 2 Peter Pan '14 Kirakishou Nanette
La Robe Vert Clair Favorite Ribbon Prupate x 2
Yeolume x 2 Puki JouJou x 2 Maretti
Sucre Chanti Heart Macaron

>> Click to add me on Flickr <<
>> Click to add me on Tumblr <<

+1 yay

sold me Uncanricky's boots and i love them - fast shipping and a great price - i couldnt ask for a better transaction grin
+1 for great seller! She had the items posted when she said they would be, and I even got a little extra x333 thanks!
+1

Feedback for Coolcat Spotty top and Coolcat shirt. Thanks so much!
Click the dolly sig to visit my Flickr!

photo DollSig2_zps97ad1290.jpg
+1 buyer, bought my Grell from me, is absolutly always great in communication; polite and friendly. smile Always a pleasure.
+1 as a buyer! Quick payment and great communication! Thanks again! Heart 2
Feedback
Clickr for My Flickr I'm on tumblr too!
Avatar created and used with permission by kraftwerkthough on tumblr
+1 as a seller.

I´m more than happy to buy from her, she is very honest, very nice and friendly. Thanks a million. *_*
=·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·=
Mi Flickr ♥
=·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·=
♥♥Wishlist♥♥
Isul Mao
=·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·=
♥♥Wanted♥♥
Latte outfit, Shan-ria outfit, 2xObitsu 27cm - 1x obitsu25cm -