New dress
Not actually for Zoey (it's for a friend) but it looks so beautiful on her I just couldn't wait to show it off. I worked really hard on it and I hope the person it is for will love it. You can't really see it in the pictures but it is COVERED in fine glitter. It just sparkles! I also just adore fabric with the nearly invisible patterns (you know, white on white).

[Image: Zoeyqueen-1.jpg]
[Image: Zoeyqueen6.jpg]
[Image: Zoeyqueen5.jpg]
[Image: Zoeyqueen4.jpg]
[Image: Zoeyqueen3.jpg]
[Image: Zoeyqueen2.jpg]

And the dress sparklies sorta showing up.
[Image: dresssparkles.jpg]
Wow....that is a really, really pretty dress. It looks so good on Zoey, too! The patternis really nie and I'm sure it sparkles nicely in real life, if the last picture is anything to go by!

The little off-the-shoulder sleeves are adorable!
[Image: siggy.jpg]
Cheeva (Chill), Kered (Arion), Aponae (Mir), Aalis(Naah-ato), Ptolemy(ASR), Yhi(Unknown), Zhori(Kirsche), Romulus(Gyro), Tari(Uncanricky), Ehimer(Craziia), Rue(Zuora), Rapunzel(Wind), Lily(Latte), Tamara(Nero)
The cut on this dress is awesome! The fabric is also very nice for the cut as well. Is it supposed to be a wedding dress? It sure looks like one.
It's supposed to be a white queen dress but I couldn't figure out how to make the dress in the picture she gave me so I made a different but similar (I think anyway) one.
It's beautiful!

I love the fabric and the sparkles!
[Image: 5501561441_f26807f466.jpg]
My Flickr
My Etsy
My Feedback
100% ebay under bouncing_soul79
100% etsy under Chunkstar79

It's a great dress, I love the fabric choice. smile
Very pretty! I love anything sparkly. lol You did a great job!
~*My Dolly Flickr*~ **Kawaii Kandy**

My Girls: Kirsche, Xiao Fan, Papin and Prunella grin
My (Don't I Wish!) Dream Girl: Haute NY
Awww Kat that is adorable! By the way I love the pink streak in Zoeys hair!
Lovely dreamy dress!

Is she a straightened hair Stica?
applecandy mela. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
LOOKING FOR: nudeAlberich, Alberich eyechips, nude Asuka, nude Sol, nude Rayne, MIB or NRFB Lala, Suiseiseki & Souseiseki stock wigs, cheap Filato stock wig, MIB or NRFB Another Queen, nude AQ, nude Chelsea, nude Naomi, nude Haute LA, any Pullip head, any bloomers or petticoat or apron.
Please PM if you have to sell. XP Let's share Squiby click! Click here to see my fierce beasts. XD
Yes but it's not Stica's hair that was straightened. lol It's a Blanche's wig I got and in trying to repair the curls that had gotten a bit messed up before I got it I snagged the little ponytail and pulled part of it loose and basically made an awful mess of things so I straightened it. It turned out great and it's the same color as her old hair too so that's awesome.
I see, it looks lovely on her. yay
applecandy mela. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
LOOKING FOR: nudeAlberich, Alberich eyechips, nude Asuka, nude Sol, nude Rayne, MIB or NRFB Lala, Suiseiseki & Souseiseki stock wigs, cheap Filato stock wig, MIB or NRFB Another Queen, nude AQ, nude Chelsea, nude Naomi, nude Haute LA, any Pullip head, any bloomers or petticoat or apron.
Please PM if you have to sell. XP Let's share Squiby click! Click here to see my fierce beasts. XD
Just beautiful! yay
[Image: 14939124571_371f909e27_m.jpg]
Please leave me feedback! Click HERE!
My Flickr