Jenna Bear is here!
Just a couple of photos for now, but plenty will come later, squeee! I'm going to keep her stock, but maybe I'll re-body her later. She's missing her best buddies though, Mr. Frodo Baggins and Samwise Gamgee, and Eddy Teddy. D: I'll be working on those guys next! grin

Now for the pictures:

[Image: jenna1.jpg]

[Image: jenna5.jpg]

[Image: jenna8.jpg]

[Image: jenna3.jpg]
^ See the lovely little fly-aways there? Haha, it's gonna take some work to keep them in their places. Tongue

[Image: jenna4.jpg]
^ Beautiful Dalicious profile. < 3

[Image: jenna9999.jpg]
Cute hands. ^^ She's my second Dal, but they're still adorable. Happy

[Image: jenna99999.jpg]

I've found where I'll be getting the Hobbit boys, but if anyone has a Edward Sissorhands for sale, PM me hopefully we can work something out! grin

With love!

~Nichole
Saving for: BJDs (Simply Divine Harlequin)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Dolls:
3 BJDs (KDF Bory boy, Isaac; MD Jina, Titan; MD Ryu, Leeland!) <3 2 American Girl dolls
Oh she's too pretty! I just got a Dal today too smile I love your girls hair
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000]
   Sara (HK)        Juliet (Suigintou)    Nova (Rot-chan)
^ I just saw your thread, and she's beautiful! Her wig matches her eyes so well. ^^ And thanks, I do too. ^^
My Dolls:
3 BJDs (KDF Bory boy, Isaac; MD Jina, Titan; MD Ryu, Leeland!) <3 2 American Girl dolls
Awww she is adorable!
Thank you!
My Dolls: