Feedback for grapepie
I'm not typically a seller. Just need to sell some of my dolls to make enough money for study abroad. Tongue
+1 as a seller for her William taeyang. Arrived super fast and very safely packaged. thanks!
Follow me on INSTAGRAM for all my Dolly Photography smile
+ 1 seller for Pullip Blanche. Very fast shipping, carefull packed. Thank you for all!!
PULLIPS: Akane (Rei), Nabiki (Mir), Yuki (AG), Sakura (My Melody), Kodachi (Akoya), Fuyu (Chill), Momo (Nahh-ato c. Poison), Aomori (Amarri), Kurenai (Papin), Midori (Xiao Fan), Matsumoto (Stica), Kasumi (Zuora), Shiroi (Blanche), Ayame (Alte), Tsuki (Midnight Velvet), Hinata (c. Karin), Kaede (Aquel), Haruka (Akemi), Akatsuki (Aurora), Minami (Another Queen), Izumi (Suigintou), Ume (Cornice), Murasaki (Yomi), Yoshiko (Shinku), Kumi (c. Felicity), Amane (Seila)
LITTLE PULLIPS: Cornice, Mir, Burrito, Liebre de Marzo, Gatito, Perrito, Stica, Noir, Aquel, Nanette, Rosalind, Rose, Alice...

My feedback!
My flickr
+1 as a seller. Perfect packaging, arrived really fast and with a lot of free cute things <33 great comunication too...thanks for everything ♥
Own: My Melody, Cornice, Haute NY, Prunella, Veritas, Shinku, Paja, Mercu, Oren, Chill, Cinciallegra, Zuora, Rida, Principessa, Anne Shirley, Elisabeth, Angry, Magical Pink, Monomono, Clair

My Flickr

I bought a custom head from grapepie! She responded quickly to PMs and was nice and patient with me while I was trying to figure out payment. ^^; The head was shipped quickly and packaged very well, and she even threw in some cute extras. I'd definitely buy from her again. Thank you so much!