[Image: Mushroom-1.jpg] [Image: portobello-1.jpg]
[Image: porcini.jpg]
[Image: cremini-1.jpg]
[Image: Truffle-2.jpg]
[Image: pikushi-1.jpg]
[Image: chanterelle-1.jpg]
[Image: Lepiota.jpg]

yay
Aww, they are so adorable. Is that my My Melody stock and wig I gave you? Tongue If so, that wig looks great on Mushroom.
Pikushi is so adorable omfg XD want.
Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning lest these three Titans wreck destruction upon the world in which they clash.
Though the water's Great Guardian shall arise to quell the fighting alone its song will fail. Thus the Earth shall turn to ash.

Flickr
They are too cute! I have just got to get a Dal! grin
~*My Dolly Flickr*~ **Kawaii Kandy**

My Girls: Kirsche, Xiao Fan, Papin and Prunella grin
My (Don't I Wish!) Dream Girl: Haute NY
i love Pikushi LOL
Oh my goodness, I just love how you've named them all after mushrooms, and they're all too cute! grin
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
i love all of your dolls Myu - expect a Byul to come your way one day yay
Awww, so kawaii! I never realized how good Dals look wearing pullip stock outfits. Lepiota, Pikushi, Truffle & Mushroom are such sweeties. Awesome collection of cute dolls! smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
They are adorable! So much cuteness!
(06-23-2010, 01:01 PM)anniemilktea Wrote: Aww, they are so adorable. Is that my My Melody stock and wig I gave you? Tongue If so, that wig looks great on Mushroom.

Thank you ! I really love the wig on Mushroom ^^ it's gonna be her permanent hairdo. :3 and the my melody stock is just so much cuter on a dal! ( now i only need to find the Hello kitty stock outfit grin )

And thanks to everyone for their sweet comments ^^
I think everyone should own a dal and a byul XD .really !
Your dolls are all really stunning! grin
Wow, they look terrific here, and the photos are wonderful.
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
*snags Truffle and runs!* hehe!

What dal is she?
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000]
   Sara (HK)        Juliet (Suigintou)    Nova (Rot-chan)
(07-04-2010, 11:26 PM)Gaspode Wrote: *snags Truffle and runs!* hehe!

What dal is she?

LOL she is a rotchan with a modified elizabeth pullip wig yay and Nina's eyechips .
they are so lovely