Akane learns her lesson (Pic Fic)
I got a bit bored today XD thought I might do another picfic

Akane: DAMMIT NO DON'T STEAL MY SHIELD NO NO NO
Chihiro: Lulz, you're gonna lose.
Isolde: How can you sit on the floor like that?! You'll get dirty!
[Image: DSC_0004-1.jpg]

Akane: NOOOOOOOOOOOO CMON ICE ARROW DIE DIE DIE
Isolde: Dear me.
[Image: DSC_0005-1.jpg]

Chihiro: Hohohoho she's about to die.
[Image: DSC_0006-2.jpg]

Akane: NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I LOST DAMMIT NO I DONT WANNA GO BACK TO THE FIRST DAY I RAN OUT OF TIME~!!#J@QKLJD
[Image: DSC_0007-1.jpg]

Akane: Stupid game *kicks*
[Image: DSC_0008-1.jpg]

Isolde and Chihiro: oooooooh no, she kicked Majora's Mask
[Image: DSC_0009-1.jpg]

Hannah: *comes into room* What was that bang?
Akane: ummm...ummm nothing
Hannah: ...whats that dent on the nintendo 64?
[Image: DSC_0010-1.jpg]

Akane: Uhh well you see...I MIGHT have kicked it...
[Image: DSC_0011-2.jpg]

Hannah: ....YOU WHAT. That's it you're coming with me.
Akane: AAAAH WAIT CANT WE TALK ABOUT THIS!?!
[Image: DSC_0012-1.jpg]

Akane: Curses.
[Image: DSC_0013-2.jpg]
Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning lest these three Titans wreck destruction upon the world in which they clash.
Though the water's Great Guardian shall arise to quell the fighting alone its song will fail. Thus the Earth shall turn to ash.

Flickr
I loved it! That Akane--she's so mischievious and she looks it, too! I love the way she looks in pic #7--like such a guilty little troublemaker.

Thanks for sharing--that was funny! smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Thanks XD She is really naughty! She knows that my nintendo 64 and game majora's mask are two of my treasured childhood toys so its a big no no to kick them LOL XD but don't worry, she's back together, she's done reflecting as a head XD
Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning lest these three Titans wreck destruction upon the world in which they clash.
Though the water's Great Guardian shall arise to quell the fighting alone its song will fail. Thus the Earth shall turn to ash.

Flickr
I love your Akane. She reminds me of myself in my senior year of high school. <3

Fun pic-flic, thanks for sharing!
that was good - i love the last pic - lol
Thanks! She's very very childish XD and is a bit of a sore loser! Last time she ever plays my nintendo without me around! Thats the major punishment in my house, beheaded XD LOL

Flickr
LOL! Excellent again.

<3 this pic - its perfect!
[Image: DSC_0010-1.jpg]

and I'm in love with Isolde. She's so sweet and innocent grin
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000]
   Sara (HK)        Juliet (Suigintou)    Nova (Rot-chan)
lol Too funny! Naughty little Akane!
~*My Dolly Flickr*~ **Kawaii Kandy**

My Girls: Kirsche, Xiao Fan, Papin and Prunella grin
My (Don't I Wish!) Dream Girl: Haute NY
Ahaha, I'm such a huge fan of Akane, I love her so. <33
Teehee, funny. All of your dolls are just so cute!
Photobucket
XD The woes of Majora's Mask and it's "beat this in three days or die" policy. I feel Akane's pain, lol. But, yes, don't kick the 64 - beheading is definitely an appropriate punishment.
[Image: siggy.jpg]
Cheeva (Chill), Kered (Arion), Aponae (Mir), Aalis(Naah-ato), Ptolemy(ASR), Yhi(Unknown), Zhori(Kirsche), Romulus(Gyro), Tari(Uncanricky), Ehimer(Craziia), Rue(Zuora), Rapunzel(Wind), Lily(Latte), Tamara(Nero)
(06-25-2010, 06:40 AM)Gaspode Wrote: LOL! Excellent again.

<3 this pic - its perfect!
[img]http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h19/Blink18chu/Game%20picfic/DSC_0010-1.jpg[/im g]

and I'm in love with Isolde. She's so sweet and innocent grin

LOL Thank you, she's a naughty girl! She should learn not to kick things that don't belong to her XD

Awww, thank you so much XD she's a little darling~

(06-25-2010, 07:21 AM)Tootie Wrote: lol Too funny! Naughty little Akane!

She is naughty! tt she's learnt not to kick anything in my room anymore, those magnetic boots could get her stuck one day XD

(06-25-2010, 08:09 AM)usagi_no_hotaru Wrote: Ahaha, I'm such a huge fan of Akane, I love her so. <33

and she loves you <333 XD

(06-29-2010, 10:46 PM)dollhousefan24 Wrote: Teehee, funny. All of your dolls are just so cute!

Thank you! Although Akane is a mischievous little one XD

(06-29-2010, 10:55 PM)Puzzle Wrote: XD The woes of Majora's Mask and it's "beat this in three days or die" policy. I feel Akane's pain, lol. But, yes, don't kick the 64 - beheading is definitely an appropriate punishment.

LOL yes but the timeframe is really good, it makes you work harder XD. She was in the midst of Great Bay Temple, accursed Like likes and such XD Its my favourite game so indeed it was appropriate. LOL

Flickr
(06-29-2010, 11:15 PM)Hannahnoface Wrote:
(06-29-2010, 10:55 PM)Puzzle Wrote: XD The woes of Majora's Mask and it's "beat this in three days or die" policy. I feel Akane's pain, lol. But, yes, don't kick the 64 - beheading is definitely an appropriate punishment.

LOL yes but the timeframe is really good, it makes you work harder XD. She was in the midst of Great Bay Temple, accursed Like likes and such XD Its my favourite game so indeed it was appropriate. LOL

XD I agree, it's a great challenge. And I adored the mask idea. the Zora form was always my favourite. Have you noticed, though, all the water temples are insanely hard compared to the rest? No wonder she kicked it, lol!
[Image: siggy.jpg]
Cheeva (Chill), Kered (Arion), Aponae (Mir), Aalis(Naah-ato), Ptolemy(ASR), Yhi(Unknown), Zhori(Kirsche), Romulus(Gyro), Tari(Uncanricky), Ehimer(Craziia), Rue(Zuora), Rapunzel(Wind), Lily(Latte), Tamara(Nero)
LOL!! I love that grin funny!

Great story, just getting to know your girls! Isolde is innocent and sweet while Akane is mischievous...
Pullip Family:
[Image: Cinnamoroll.gif?t=1273801667][Image: Queen.gif?t=1273801744][Image: Prunella.gif?t=1273801925][Image: Youtsuzu.gif?t=1273801960][Image: anotherAlice.gif?t=1273801992][Image: Haute.gif?t=1273802041][Image: Shinku.gif?t=1273802087][Image: Holly.gif?t=1273802131][Image: Rovam.gif?t=1273802161][Image: Mitzi.gif?t=1273802190][Image: Alice.gif?t=1273802261]