The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 15 - Line: 871 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 871 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1121 build_postbit

Feedback for kitten-squid
Please leave all of your feedback goodness here! Thank you!Happy
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
+1 as a buyer smile
Super nice person to work with! Great communication and paid super fast! Thanks so much!
+1 as a great buyer! Fast payment, nice communication. Happy Thanks again~
[Image: thrTaNemini.gif]
+1 buyer~

Extremely sweet with prompt communication and payment! Thank you~! <33
1 + as a buyer-purchased a pair of chips from me. Thanks!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
+1 as a buyer! Kitten-squid bought an assortment of goodies from me. Payment was super quick and communication was awesome. Great buyer; thanks so much! grin
+1 as a buyer, thanks so much for quick payment and an easy transaction =] enjoy!
+1 as a great buyer!

She bought MM's wig from me, and was pleasant and kind in her communications, paid promptly, and let me know when the wig arrived with her.

A delightful transaction!yay
My pic-fic, SVM: Drop Dead Gorgeous, is no more. Check out the tiny archive here: Episode 1 Heart 2 Episode 2 Heart 2
+1 for a great sale

sold her a pair of eyechips and it was one of the easiest transactions ive ever done ^.^
+1 as a great buyer
sorry for leaving the feedback late.
Hope you have a happy new year with Naomi!
+1 as a buyer! :3
+1 as a perfectly awesome buyer!

I had something from kitten_squid's wanted thread. She took me up on my offer and sent immediate payment. She's a nice, friendly BST member who let me know when she received what I sent and left me feedback unprompted. Would love to deal with her again! Thank you so much! smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 positive for fast payment. thanks so much!
+1 as a buyer. Wonderful to deal with, fast payment.
+1 as a buyer! Fast payment and a delight to work with! smile