Feedback for kitten-squid
+1 as a seller.

I purchased a DS lite. Very happy with the transaction!!! Thanks so much!!!
+1 for being a perfect and excellent trading partner! smile
+1 thanks so much for a lovely swap! I love the items~!
+1 as a buyer! Super fast payment, even though she said she'd need a week ^-^ A pleasure to deal with, hug&kisses! <3
FFFff I thought I left feedback already but I guess not > 3 <
+1 for that awesome trade. 'Was so much fun grin

Kirsche Tiphona
Prunella Custom Joujou

★ WISHLIST ★
Nanette; My Melody; Sfoglia;
Prupate; Celsiy; Dotori; Sucre; Chibi Risa; Puki

» FurAffinity;|devART;|Flickr;|Etsy;|Ebay «
+1 We have done great trades. Awesome person and really helpful!
+1 as a buyer.

Swift payment, sweet communication, all through pleasant transaction. Thank you!
A lovely and wonderful buyer. Communication is great and I would love to serve again smile .. Thanks for your support sweetie and I am happy I could help ^^
[Image: benotat-1a00194846.gif]

Feedbacks
Ebay Etsy

♥ My Family ♥
Pullips
Suiseiseki (Ginger) Amarri (Aiko-Chan) Dita (Emmie) Blanche (Raya) Chelsea (Candy) Xiao-Fan (Peach) Lolli (Chloi) Jasmine (Kirsche) Bianca (Lunatic Queen) Anica (Lunatic Queen) Veritas (2nd hand) Veritas (2nd hand) Raphia (custom) Nahh-Ato (custom) MM (MIB) Cinci (MIB) Prunella (MIB) Tiphona (MIB)

Dals
Puki (Clair) Cinnamoroll (BonBon)

Taeyangs
Wayne (Alex) Butler (Edwen)

BJD
LF Rachel face plate

Looking for:
Pullips: Rida - Papin
BJD: FairyLand Face Plates for Pukifee + Littlefee - FairyLand LittleFee body - Unoa Face plate

[Image: benotat-1a00194846.gif]
+1 for a great sale

bought a pair of extra type 2 arms from me and was a pleasure to work with ^^
+1 for another great sale

she bought some eyechips from me and as always was a pleasure to work with yay
+1 as a buyer. She bought a doll from me and I experienced an easy as pie transaction with Kitten-Squid.
Payment was prompt, communication was very pleasant, she is an awesome Dolly Market member. Thank you for everything Kitten-Squid. =)

+1 as a seller.

Bought 2 LPS Blythes which arrived quickly and VERY well packaged. Thanks kitten-squid for an awesome experience!
❤️ My Girls ❤️
Nahh-Ato, Alice du Jardin, Wonder Festival Batgirl, SDCC Catwoman, Dal Angelic Pretty Maretti, Dal Pinocchio, Dal Rot-Chan, Little Dal+ Cinnamoroll on 11cm obitsu, Little Pullip Cheshire, Little Pullip Blue Alice

+ 1 as seller

Fast shipping and nice to deal with
Ebay feedback
DM Feedback

WTB: T1 body, Pullips bait heads with eye mech, Stock outfits of Lilith, Savon, Bianca and Panda, Stock eye chips,Pullips eyemechs (complete), and Another Alice with full stock outfit and accessories......Happy

+1 for a great sale

bought a bunch of random stuff from me and was a pleasure to work with as she has always been ^^
+1 as a seller

Very pleasant transaction and fast shipping. I bought several wigs from her. Thank you so much!