Feedback for kitten-squid
+1 as buyer, excellent communication and paid very quickly. Thank you so much again smile
+2 as seller: I love both the adorkable blue doggie and the Isul I bought! Both ended up being gifts for my mom & she loves them too!
+1 for the Secret Santa Swap! The package for my doll Lumi arrived quickly and all of the gifts were awesome.
TrotCon 2017 - Kana's Secret Base: Pokemon Collection - Dragon Adventures Crafting
[Image: 33576409126_99f0b825d1_o.png]
Aribelle Izumi - Tsuki Izumi - Kyouka Hibiki - Zenzi Barenfang - Pita Pepper - Parfait Pepper - Myuu - Peanut Bucker - Lumisade Peura

+1 for Secret Santa Swap, Amazing Items! Wonderfully polite and sweet grin
+1 for kitten-squid as a buyer. Quick payment, very patient, and all-around lovely to do business with. smile Thank you!
+1 I purchased a moxie teenz Tristen doll with accessories. She was packaged very well. Shipping was very fast thank you so much.
What a regrettably large head you have. I would very much like to hat it. I used to hat The White Queen, you know.
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7247268
+1 Buyer! She bought some clothes/accessories from me; she was friendly, paid promptly and let me know when they arrived. thank you sweetie!
+1 as a trade partner!

I traded kitten-squid some clothes + money for her BNP head. Communication was AWESOME and we had a fun time doing some friendly haggling over the trade! Shipping was prompt and everything went perfectly. Thanks for the lovely trade!!
+1 as a great seller! I bought a Licca head from kitten-squid and she shipped quickly & packed well. Very friendly seller, great to deal with! Thank you so much!
Waiting On
Pullip Cinnamoroll, Quince, Cherry Sweet

wtb | tumblr | mfc | my dolls | feedback
+1 as a buyer! Great communication and a pleasure to deal with. Thanks!
+1 seller fb
Bought 2 Monster High dolls. Great communication. She was able to get them to me despite having surgery. Super sweet to work with!
[Image: pusig_1.jpg]
+1 as a trade//swap partner.
Traded a MLP for a Lottie Doll.
Perfect transaction and great communication, fast shipping. Delighted!
Thanks so much!!
+1, Excellent seller!

Thank you very much for such an easy transaction. Dal arrived well packed and a lot faster then expected.
Verry happy! Thank you again!
+1 buyer! Paid quickly and let me know when it arrived. Thank you sweetie!
+1 I bought a fur wig from Kitten-Squid and couldn't be happier, great seller smile
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer