Feedback for kitten-squid
+1 for a trade

Great communication and a friendly person to deal with. Thanks for trading!
+1 Buyer!

She bought an Anime doll head head from me; she was friendly, paid quickly, and let me know when it arrived. Thank you sweetie!
+1 as a seller. She bought a locally-available Disney doll for my sis and shipped it- she even included a gift! smile Thank you so much! !! smile
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
+1 for KS as a buyer.

Pleasure to deal with, they were very patient while I shipped things out. Would love to work with again. :]
+1 for an awesome sale!

Sold me her 17" Maddie for a custom project. Fast shipping and she was packaged so well! I love working with Taylor.
+1 for a trade

We traded some dolly stuff. Communications was friendly as always and shipping was prompt. Thanks!
+1 for some bodies and stock

Another great transaction from an outstanding member of this forum. Thanks, again!
+1 as a seller!
Kitten-squid sold me a grab bag of doll clothes and shoes with some fun accessories in there too. Communication was awesome, shipping was super fast, and all the items are in great condition. Thank you so much!!
+1 as a buyer! Paid promptly and let me know when the item arrived. Thank you smile
[thread=7254515]My feedback[/thread]
+1 as a seller

I bought some adorable Tsum Tsums that arrived very quickly.
+1 as a buyer!

So sweet and so easy to work with! Couldn't have been more pleasant!
+1 as a buyer. Thanks!
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
+1 as buyer

Great communication and prompt payment. Thank you again!
+1 as a seller, I bought two J-dolls from kitten-squid communication was great and dolls were shipped quickly and were extremely well packaged! I absolutely could not be happier and would buy from again without hesitation!
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
+1 as seller
After an adventurous trip through the postal system, I received the doll safe and sound smile