Neiryo goes shopping...
So after she arrived I had to go food shopping and thought, Hey she's small enough why don't I take her with me. After being laughed at a little by stupid people I thought I don't think I'll do this again XD

Hannah: So you've just arrived but how about coming with me for a shopping trip?
Neiryo: Sounds fine to me, gets me away from that clingy huge Dal.
[Image: IMG_0506.jpg]

Neiryo: Everythings so big! And moving so fast..CAREFUL DONT PUT ME NEAR THE WINDOW
Hannah: The windows closed...
[Image: IMG_0507.jpg]

Neiryo: Toy sale? I want a toy!
Hannah: You are a toy.
[Image: IMG_0509.jpg]

Neiryo: I want a buzz lightyear!
Hannah: No you don't I don't have the money for it!
[Image: IMG_0510.jpg]

Neiryo: STRAWBERRIES!!!!!!
[Image: IMG_0513.jpg]

Hannah: lets get some icecreams!
Neiryo: Get me outta here! I'm freezing my plastic butt off!
[Image: IMG_0514.jpg]

Neiryo: I got us some broccoli!
Hannah: I think we might need a bit more than that...thank you though!
[Image: IMG_0515.jpg]

Hannah: Now for some cakes...which ones?
Neiryo: These ones! They're perfect for me <3
[Image: IMG_0516.jpg]

Hannah: So how did you like shopping?
Neiryo: It was fun!
[Image: IMG_0517.jpg]

Hannah: We're getting burgers, what would you like?
Neiryo: A burger.
[Image: IMG_0520.jpg]

Neiryo: A HUUUUGGGEEE BURGER.
[Image: IMG_0521.jpg]

Neiryo: Hey wait...where's my burger?
[Image: IMG_0524.jpg]

Hannah: Here, have a fry
Neiryo: not fair...nomnomnom
[Image: IMG_0525.jpg]

XD I was a bit embarassed but she was cute so she had to come with me.
Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning lest these three Titans wreck destruction upon the world in which they clash.
Though the water's Great Guardian shall arise to quell the fighting alone its song will fail. Thus the Earth shall turn to ash.

Flickr
bleh, those people are dumb! I'd love to see someone else out with their own pullip/dal (or mini-dal!) Neiryo is adorable too, I love mini dals x3
(07-09-2010, 08:50 PM)Thylaylii Wrote: bleh, those people are dumb! I'd love to see someone else out with their own pullip/dal (or mini-dal!) Neiryo is adorable too, I love mini dals x3

Thanks, its okay XD I live in a pretty redneck town. I only know one other person in this city who knows about Pullips x3 Mini dals are so adorable! I'm a sucker for tiny things.
Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning lest these three Titans wreck destruction upon the world in which they clash.
Though the water's Great Guardian shall arise to quell the fighting alone its song will fail. Thus the Earth shall turn to ash.

Flickr
Hahaha very cute! <3
aww <3 She is so cute!! If I had mini's I'm afraid they'd end up as dolls for a Dal! Quick cover neiryo's eyes! lol.

Hahahahaha! Thank you XD I kinda see the mini's i have as separate entities! Neiryo gets annoyed when Chihiro carries her round XD

Flickr
That broccoli one is so adorable! grin Great pics!
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_77][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000]
Thanks XD they're just with my phone cause most shopping centres here dont allow cameras but they worked out well XD I love how tiny they are!

Flickr
Oh she's so tiny! I didn't realise they are that small. Oh I need one now lol!

And good for you taking pics of her out and about. Who cares about ppl - you'll not see them again and she's too cute smile

- Gaspode
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000]
   Sara (HK)        Juliet (Suigintou)    Nova (Rot-chan)
that was adorable - every part of it was really cute yay
So cute! Neiryo is just irresistible--so tiny! You're so creative. smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Minis although not very posable are so frigging adorable and detailed XD ! I really wanna make a full sized Neiryo, I love her faceup and outfit, so adorable XD Thanks everyone!

Flickr
She is just adorable!
Photobucket
Cute! I love shopping with dolls threads. And don't worry about those people. You should have seen my mail man's face yesterday, when I was on the ground in the front yard taking photos for the Dalicious contest.

Best part: I want a toy! You are a toy.
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
I see that you have a nosferatu now. :O You've gotta do some picfics with him! Nos's are my absolute favorites and your picfics are adorable! wink (sorry, was before I saw your new arrival story XD)
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_77][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000]