Neiryo goes shopping...
I've taken a couple of my boys to work with me - although they did tend to hide in my drawer most of the day, since I don't trust the jokers I work with not to write on them or something, if I wasn't there.
(07-11-2010, 12:33 PM)dollhousefan24 Wrote: She is just adorable!

She is! Such a cute little mini XD

(07-11-2010, 09:28 PM)TrueFan Wrote: Cute! I love shopping with dolls threads. And don't worry about those people. You should have seen my mail man's face yesterday, when I was on the ground in the front yard taking photos for the Dalicious contest.

Best part: I want a toy! You are a toy.

It was very enjoyable carrying her round actually XD I had little kids staring at her in my hand sitting down like my hand was a chair! LOL! This has happened before when I took photos in the big clover patch in our front yard XD everyone driving by was like "What the..."

I wish that picture was more in focus, I was walking though! XD

(07-11-2010, 10:34 PM)Duskkodesh Wrote: I see that you have a nosferatu now. :O You've gotta do some picfics with him! Nos's are my absolute favorites and your picfics are adorable! wink (sorry, was before I saw your new arrival story XD)

Oh I will! I'm just planning other things, I've got another three dolls coming (Two in my sig and a mystery third one ;D)
I love nosferatu too! He'll get a picfic don't worry XD I've got a funny one planned!

(07-12-2010, 12:03 AM)Faekyri Wrote: I've taken a couple of my boys to work with me - although they did tend to hide in my drawer most of the day, since I don't trust the jokers I work with not to write on them or something, if I wasn't there.

Ahhh! I wanna take one of my guys or girls out with me but I'm afraid the bigger ones might become a bit cumbersome when I'm with friends XD and they might be a bit embarassed (Even though one of my friends collects pullips too!)

I'll take Neiryo out again next time I go out so look out for more of her adventures XD XD
Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning lest these three Titans wreck destruction upon the world in which they clash.
Though the water's Great Guardian shall arise to quell the fighting alone its song will fail. Thus the Earth shall turn to ash.

Flickr