Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Challenge 1 Entries
Challenge 1 - Summer Entries

Discuss!
TrotCon 2017 - Kana's Secret Base: Pokemon Collection - Dragon Adventures Crafting
[Image: 33576409126_99f0b825d1_o.png]
Aribelle Izumi - Tsuki Izumi - Kyouka Hibiki - Zenzi Barenfang - Pita Pepper - Parfait Pepper - Myuu - Peanut Bucker - Lumisade Peura

I absolutely loved Taquito-King/Katsu Curry's photo. I think it was the most unique and interesting photo, and that leaf outfit is just freaking cool. I want one in my size. grin

I also thought Kira Kira/Moe got really creative using rice as sand!

Overall, everyone did an awesome job, and now I really want to go swimming!
Wow, this theme really brought out some thoughtful photos. I really enjoyed looking through them. So many nice little details. Great job everyone!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
After looking at the entries, I have come to the conclusion that there are some very creative people out there to conceptualize and compose the photos that they did. I liked discovering how different people interpreted summer--same theme, but totally different results.

And also I am succumbing to the charm of Dals!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
my particular favs were vanie with puki and holyponiesbatman w/ Molly grin but I think everyone did a great job and its cool to see so many different ways of conveying 'summer'
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000]
   Sara (HK)        Juliet (Suigintou)    Nova (Rot-chan)