Zuley´s Feedback
+1 as a buyer

Zuley bought an Obitsu from me, she paid exactly when she said she would & let me know when it arrived smile

+1 as a buyer

Another great transaction! Thanks! Happy
+1 for participating in the Luts GO! Fast payment and great communication! Thank you! smile
The Crew: Celsiy/Lizzie ~*~ Rida/Misa-chan ~*~ Veritas/Imogen ~*~ Barasuishou/Pinx ~*~ Souseiseki/Cassie ~*~ Raphia/Isolde ~*~ Greggia/Serenity ~*~ Bouquet/Aries Spark ~*~ Neo Noir/Morghan ~*~ Clarity/Annabell ~*~ Crazzia/Bridgett ~*~ Mir/Rhiannon ~*~ Kirsche/Juju ~*~ Suigintou/Jersie ~*~ My Melody/Payton ~*~ Shinku/Scarlett ~*~ Solarsenshi custom/Yuki ~*~ Shan-ria/Claire ~*~ Jolie/Millie ~*~ Fiori/Zoe ~*~ Hanaayame/Chloe ~*~ Colline/Abbie ~*~ Sakura/Molly ~*~ Milch/Sadie ~*~ Lizbel/Marianne ~*~ Cocette/Peachie ~*~ Seiran/Renji ~*~ Jade/Gryphon ~*~ Richt/Nova ~*~ Timulus/Felix ~*~ Arion/Aidan ~*~ Andrew/Usui ~*~ Tina/Kit ~*~ Kotoya/Saya ~*~ Apollo/Oliver ~*~ Hermine/Felicity ~*~ Sfoglia/Taffie ~*~ Melize/Buttercup ~*~ Ra Muw/Penelope ~*~

BJDs: Hujoos/Jinkie & Spice ~*~ Felix Brownie/Clover ~*~ BBB Elfkins/Ella & Belle ~*~ BBB Mei/Juniper ~*~ DZ Shoyu/Ramie ~*~ DZ Megi/Duncan ~*~ 5SD Tong Tong/Piper ~*~ DL Dang Dang/Emma ~*~ DL Ding Ding/Allie ~*~ DL Fay/Rin ~*~ DL Mic/Oscar ~*~ DollLeeke D Pumpkin/Adelaide ~*~ DollFactory Pepe Panda/Kale ~*~ Bambicrony Ozzy's Kumi/Ceciliy ~*~ Luts Honey Delf Coco/Marianne ~*~ Dollzone Leo/Puck ~*~ Leeke Kiel Ent/Fern ~*~ Leeke Soda Ent/Acorn ~*~ Pipos Heero ~*~ Pipos Demon/Duke ~*~ Pipos/Charlotte ~*~ SOOM Argil/Sparrow ~*~ SOOM Sov/Token ~*~ SOOM Beyla/Ember ~*~ Leeke Peanut ~*~

Waiting: Pipos Derek ~*~ Iplehouse Serca ~*~ Leeke Happy Entaur

Wanting: FL LF Ante
+1 from me as a buyer, Zuley purchased a wig from me and was great to work with!
[Image: kimogirlssig1_zps3fac5dd8.png]
[Image: flickr-1.png] [Image: DALogo.png] [Image: instaemb_zps2b18bc28.png] [Image: tumblr_zpsec8e401a.png]
+1 as a buyer.
Great communication and fast payment! Thank you! ♡♡♡♡♡♡
+1 like a seller of the Maretti outfit in a split

Very kind, great comunication and fast shipping!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for all Zuely Heart!!!!!
my Flickr Heart Feel free to add me ^^!

sorry for my Englishblush
+1 as a seller! Great communication, secure packaging, fast shipping even to the US. Thank you!

Edited, Oct. 17, 2013: Discovered this past week, when comparing the doll I bought from Zuley to a full-stock NIB version of the same doll, that approximately 2 cm had been cut off the back of his hair. It was obvious when held side-by-side with the brand new doll -- you can even see the clear lines made by scissors across small chunks of his hair. Zuley told me that she was his first owner and that he was mint and had only ever been displayed; so, she either failed to disclose to me that she had cut his hair, or she fibbed about being his first owner. I would not have paid the price I did for this doll had I known his hair had been cut.

New rating: 0 / neutral. Communication was still good, packaging was still secure, and shipping was still fast; but I can't honestly give a positive rating for a transaction where the seller was dishonest and/or withheld critical information.