Competition! (Picfic)
Hmmm, I want to add another hint but that means everyone would have to change their vote again. I didn't want to make it too easy cause if i did, i might have 3 people getting the same answer. Well, eh....might as well cause I don't think anyone will get it.
I apologize to everyone, but I'm only changing it so someone will win. Dx
Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning lest these three Titans wreck destruction upon the world in which they clash.
Though the water's Great Guardian shall arise to quell the fighting alone its song will fail. Thus the Earth shall turn to ash.

Flickr
Ohhh...there are quite a few 2009 dals with hair in pigtails. Umm...don't know if it's allowed, but I'm gonna guess again. Is it Angelic Pretty Maretti?
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Oh of course its allowed! hahahaha change your answer to whatever you want, since i added the hints.
Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning lest these three Titans wreck destruction upon the world in which they clash.
Though the water's Great Guardian shall arise to quell the fighting alone its song will fail. Thus the Earth shall turn to ash.

Flickr
I like candy, so I am gonna guess Angry. I hope it's that yummy Australian licorice if I'm right!!!
Taeyangs: Sebastian, Horizon, Maguna, Sol, Sebastian Tutor
Dal: Sooni
Pullip: Custom
Isul: Jimmy
Is it Angry?
I'm going to guess Ciel Robin.. Is it her???
Have: Photobucket
Want: Aya, Melissa, Photobucket ,Photobucket

(since I'm allowed to alter my answer based on the clues) I think Puki hasn't been guessed yet and I think she has pigtails so I'll say her!
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_77][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000]
there are 3 days left for the competition, to anyone who hasn't edited their answers since the hints, you may do so within those days XD

Flickr
Hmmmm looks like all the 2009 pigtails Dals have been guessed...lol My guess would have been Maretti. smile
~*My Dolly Flickr*~ **Kawaii Kandy**

My Girls: Kirsche, Xiao Fan, Papin and Prunella grin
My (Don't I Wish!) Dream Girl: Haute NY
im going to guess Chantilly - shes a 2009 Dal with pigtails - and plus shes REALLY cute yay
(07-21-2010, 02:58 AM)MissMandyLynne Wrote: im going to guess Chantilly - shes a 2009 Dal with pigtails - and plus shes REALLY cute yay

That's right! She's a limited, isn't she? So that makes even more sense! smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Great posts you guys :3
Just so everyone knows I'm going by Australian times so tomorrow, Thursday. Is the last day XD

Flickr
lol! Erin wanted me to say hi to Richt...but then she saw akane & decided perhaps not....but now she's all big headed & insisting I get her a taeyang *sigh*. She's gonna have a long wait!

In that case I guess Puki
Photobucket
im also going to guess Mini Dal Capricornus - shes a cutie and youve recently just got into the minis so its a possibility yay