The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 15 - Line: 871 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 871 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1121 build_postbit

Feedback for tertlecrazy
Starting this to keep track of my feedback, hoping to buy lots of goodies in the future! Tongue
Own: Photobucket[Image: LanAke.gif][Image: LittlePanda.gif][Image: LittleDido.gif] [Image: Edward.gif][Image: Chill.gif][Image: bloodyred.jpg][Image: Barasuishou.gif][Image: 8467641814_4f93605dab.jpg][Image: 8466547669_eb767baf75.jpg]

Wishlist: [Image: Panda-3.gif][Image: Mercu.gif][Image: Suigintou.gif][Image: Chicca.gif][Image: Zuora.gif]
+1 as a buyer, she purchased two wigs from me off of LJ and it was a pleasant experience. Nice communication and prompt payment!
+1 trader~

We split Chelsea just recently, and I must say, she kept in contact the ENTIRE time and was super friendly to boot! When the stock arrived, it was *VERY* well packaged and! She even sent me a super cute charm for my dolls! <33 Thanks soooo much! I would love to split with you again! <33
+1 as a buyer. TertleCrazy bought my custom pullip head, Muertos from me smile
[Image: woot.png]
+1 for a buyer. Paid fast and very good communication. Thanks so much for your purchase!
+1 as a buyer! Prompt payment and great communication. Thanks again for your purchase, here's to no more body-less dolls floating around your house!LOL
Feedback
Clickr for My Flickr I'm on tumblr too!
Avatar created and used with permission by kraftwerkthough on tumblr
+1 as a buyer. Great communication and very fast payment!
[Image: dolldolls.jpg]
Check out our blog!
+1 as a buyer, paid quickly and is all-around great! grin
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_77][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000]
+1 for a great sale

bought some dreads from me that i couldnt use - paid quickly and was a pleasure to do businned with yay
+1 as a seller. I bought a lot of clothing from her and not only did she ship extremely fast, but added more than i expected! thanks so much!! i love everything ;D
[Image: f4iwk8.pngp]
thx to JennyCupcakes
¤ feedback ¤ WTB ¤ FS Dolls ¤
+1- Fabulous buyer. great communication!

Big Hugs!
dal :0)
[Image: 2138763065_73134a72b8.jpg]
See my Flickr doll photos
10 PULLIPS Owned: Wind, Street, Afternoon, Nahh-Ato, Nina, Prunella, Cornice, My Melody, Chill, Celsiy, Lunatic Queen- 4 TAEYANGS: Edward Scissor, Custom Lead, MJ- 5 DALS: Cinnamaroll, Monomono, Angry, Tezca, DRTA- 3 Minis: Mini Paja, Mini Rida, Mini Alice (blue), and 1 Angel Dal Amy.
WANT: Melissa
+2 yay

bought Arietta from her and traded my Hujoo for her Little Apple doll - extremly happy with both transactions
+1
Bought a lovely wig from her and it arrived quickly!

≧ε ≦T*~*H*~*A*~*N*~*K*~ ~*Y*~*O*~*U*~≧ε ≦
+1 positive. absolutely love the plush, thanks a bunch!!
+1 as a seller of a lot that included Nude Missionary and rewigged Naomi + outfit. Tertlecrazy was GREAT to deal with and very helpful with figuring out the best method for international shipping. Thanks tertlecrazy yay