My new birthday doll!
It's finally my birthday so this morning I got to open my doll!!! For some reason his shoes don't fit his feet. They won't go on at all. Anyone else have this doll and this problem? In the process of trying I accidentally stained his foot. :flaming: Ah well, I still love him! Meet Cain!

In his box
[Image: CainMIB.jpg]

In his stock
[Image: Cainstock.jpg]

And in the sweater I made for him
[Image: Cain.jpg]

And just because Sakura is just so cute in her new wig
[Image: Sakurapink.jpg]
There's a great guide on Requiemart's site about using pimple cream to remove stains on pullips. I used it to get rid of a very dark hand stain and I bet it could de-stain your guy's foot too. smile

http://www.requiemart.com/pullip/stainremoval.html
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_77][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000]
Wow Kat he is so handsome! Congrats!
Yay handosom boy =D

My PT Sebastian doesn't fit his shoes while wearing socks either :/
[Image: richestoresin.png]
I've been afraid of ankle snap, so I never even tried to put my Sebby's shoes on. He goes barefoot or wears slippers. I hear you can warm plastic shoes up with a hair dryer to put them on, but I haven't tried that.
One other thing to try for preventing staining is maybe get him some lighter color socks instead of black. That way dye won't rub off on his feet when you put his shoes on.
Great sweater! I just bought some kiddie socks to make my dolls some sweaters, too. smile
Taeyangs: Sebastian, Horizon, Maguna, Sol, Sebastian Tutor
Dal: Sooni
Pullip: Custom
Isul: Jimmy