Martah's Feedback
+1 for buyer. Martah bought two wigs from me. She was a pleasure to deal with and very friendly. Thanks ! ^^

-BJDs : LM Harmony Chloe, Soom Galena, OR-doll Eris, Souldoll Madalyn, BC Bellezza Carla, La LĂ©gende de Temps Edria, nDoll Lovers Ver Yuko, Spiritdoll Blanc White Queen Heart Heart

-My flickr
+1 as a buyer, very quick payment and great communication thank you! smile
+2 for a great trade and sale

traded me her Princis stock for some shoes and a kitty - i love it so much
bought my Unicorn Conie and was a dear - didnt complain when shipping took forever - a pleasure yay
+1 as a seller.
Bought a Moxie doll. All great. Thanks so much!
+1 as a seller.

I bought Latte's stock wig and it arrived fast and safely packed after friendly communication. Thanks so much!
+1 as a seller.

Bought another wig and experienced the same as last time ^^. Would definitely do business with Martah again.
+1 as a buyer.

Thank you smile
+1 as a seller.

For a shoes, Thank's!!!!!!!!!!
+1 as a Seller

Fast shipping and the package is perfectly packed.
Ebay feedback
DM Feedback

WTB: T1 body, Pullips bait heads with eye mech, Stock outfits of Lilith, Savon, Bianca and Panda, Stock eye chips,Pullips eyemechs (complete), and Another Alice with full stock outfit and accessories......Happy

+1 as a buyer
Very nice and smooth communication, no problems with payment, all perfect. Thank you for buying! smile
https://www.flickr.com/photos/wampirencja/
We're Polish. We don't drink THAT much. We drink more.
+1 for a great buyer! Thank you Martah! grin
+1 as a great buyer.
Fast payment and great communication smile
I sold a bjd (and head) to Martah via short-term layaway and she was an absolute delight to deal with, could not be happier. Communication was excellent, thanks for giving my girl (and a half) a new home.
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
+1 as a buyer
Very friendly and paid quickly, everything went really well! smile
+1 as a buyer please!

Great communication and fast payment! I'm very glad that you are happy about Nina :-)

Have lots of fun! :-P