Martah's Feedback
+1 as a buyer!
Martah adopted my Noir. Excellent communication and a very smooth transaction. Thank you! Happy
+1 as a buyer. So sweet and understanding, thank you so much for purchasing! smile
+ Current Feedback ~ click!
+1 as a great buyer of doll stock - thanks!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
+1 as a buyer.

Excellent buyer. Fast payment. Great communication.
Thank you !
+1 as a buyer. Fast payment and everything went perfect, thank you so much! grin
Feedback for the favourites swap.

+1, Martah put together a beautiful selection of items for both her partners doll & her partner, she went above & beyond, & found the cutest jewellery to send! Welcome to join any of my future swaps smile

+1 as a split partner

She split Kain and was wonderful to deal with, fast payment and great communication!
+1 as a wonderful buyer! Martah is nice, friendly and a great buyer. I forgot to ship one of the outfit she bought from me and she was very patient and friendly nonetheless!

Thank you again for your patience, and another great transaction!
Who are these woodland creatures? I think they're dolls..."

At home: Teddie [BJD Lati Yellow Pirate Lea]
+1 as a seller grin

Everything is just as described and also packed carefully, great communication, and the transaction was absolutely pleasant ! Thank you so much ❤
+1 as a buyer! Martah was great with communication and quick with payment. I would definitely sell to her again! Thanks again! smile
Penelope (Nero), Esme (Papin), Payton (Celsiy), Shelby (Lizbel), Mason (Neo Noir), Aggie (Mercu), Cricket (Heiwa), Lucian (Ni-Ya), Theo (Rayne), Daisy (Dumbo), Iggy (Fanatica), Willow (China China)
My Flickr
+1 as a buyer! Martah paid promptly and had great communication! Would definitely like to deal with her again~

Thanks!
At home: Shinku, Suigintou, Suiseiseki, Souseiseki, Hina Ichigo, Barasuishou, Kanaria, Miu (My Melody), Kai (Mao), Killian (Mao), Mao, Merl Nostalgia, Chelsea, Original Merl, Taeyang Kain, Minnie (Dal Tweety), Victorique de Blois, Cinnamoroll, Violette, Hortense, TokiDoki Luna, Kiyomi, Taeyang Wayne, Cordelia (Aurora), Sola, Kirakishou 2014

Facebook Page

+1 Fantastic seller, doll came extremely quickly and well packaged smile
Dollies: Enid (Pullip Custom), Matilda (Heiwa)
Etsy shop lolidoli! Custom dolls & sweet fashion and accessories!
+1 as a seller.

I bought a Dal from Martah, she held her for me, shipped wen she said she would & packaged her beautifully - thanku smile

+1 as seller

My pullip Victorique arrived quickly and she is gorgeous! Very well packaged too smile

Thanks Martah!
+1 as a swapper!

Martah took part in the rainbow swap I hosted, she put together a wonderful box for dolly_moma, she followed all the rules & went above & beyond.