Arrival Story~x2
So two girls came to me one day after the other! I actually was going to do a guess the doll for the second girl because I thought she was arriving next week~! She came today though so anywho xD heres the arrival story!

Akane: Hey so there was a new girl that came yesterday but hannah took you and her straight to the custom table what happened?
Vanille: I got her type 4 and she got an obitsu, anyway lets go talk i didn't get a chance to say hi
[Image: Aliceandshanria1.jpg]

Chantilly: Oh no not new pullips!
Chihiro: Sigh.
[Image: Aliceandshanria2.jpg]

Akane: Hello....I'm Akane and who might you be?
Shan-Ria: I'm Shan-Ria for now, apparently I'm going to be called 'Becky' soon once i get customized
[Image: Aliceandshanria3.jpg]

Vanille: Sorry for taking your body, but type 3's are just terrible!
[Image: Aliceandshanria4.jpg]

Shan Ria: Oh thats okay I like this new one, I have huge melons! LOL.
[Image: Aliceandshanria5.jpg]

Akane: Oh how i wish they'd bring out a pure white obitsu for me.
Shan Ria: But this ones called white?
Akane: Its not exactly 'white' is it.
[Image: Aliceandshanria6.jpg]

Vanille: AHEM anyway theres another doll to be unboxed!
[Image: Aliceandshanria7.jpg]

Akane: Alright, get cracking.
[Image: Aliceandshanria8.jpg]

Shan-Ria: Is it a NRFB? I came in a smaller package!
[Image: Aliceandshanria9.jpg]

Akane: Who is it i cant see from up here!
Shan Ria: its a really old doll!
Vanille: a VERY VERY old doll!
[Image: Aliceandshanria11.jpg]

Alice: Hellohellohello! who are you all calling old you little rosebuds! I'm just a rose thats blooming in full.
[Image: Aliceandshanria12.jpg]

Shan Ria: *gasp*
Akane: She's got a type 2, i've never seen one before.
[Image: Aliceandshanria13.jpg]

Akane: Her face is so shiny
[Image: Aliceandshanria14.jpg]

Alice: May I ask you one question oh anemic colored one.
Akane:..uh sure?
[Image: Aliceandshanria15.jpg]

Alice: *whispers* are you mad
Akane: ....
[Image: Aliceandshanria16.jpg]

Akane: HOLD ME VANILLE SHE'S WEIRD
Vanille: I think she's just gone mad from old age!
[Image: Aliceandshanria17.jpg]

Alice: This place looks fun....i shall have tea with mr clock rabbit outside soon I hope.
[Image: Aliceandshanria18.jpg]

Shan Ria: Wow..old dolls are weird, at least I wont be bored here.
[Image: Aliceandshanria19.jpg]

Alice: Hello there French Vanilla, care to meet mr clock rabbit?!
[Image: Aliceandshanria20.jpg]

Vanille: Er.....I'm alright thanks
[Image: Aliceandshanria21.jpg]

Akane: keep the new girl away from me!
Shan Ria: Teehee
[Image: Aliceandshanria22.jpg]

Chanti: WHY DO WE DAL'S AND BYUL'S HAVE TO BE MOVED UP TO THE PLUSHIE AND FIGURINE SHELF >.<
[Image: Aliceandshanria23.jpg]

Lilith: Let us take revenge on those horrible pullips.
[Image: Aliceandshanria24.jpg]

Chanti: Yes, lets.
[Image: Aliceandshanria25.jpg]

Chihiro: Now now, on the positive side think of it this way, we're not standing next to pullips or squished anymore, agreed?
[Image: Aliceandshanria26.jpg]

All: Agreed
[Image: Aliceandshanria27.jpg]

Neiryo: Whinging little brats, I've been up here for awhile now.
[Image: Aliceandshanria28.jpg]

hope you enjoyed!
Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning lest these three Titans wreck destruction upon the world in which they clash.
Though the water's Great Guardian shall arise to quell the fighting alone its song will fail. Thus the Earth shall turn to ash.

Flickr
I love how they're so amazed at Alice's type two body. Is Akane going to keep wearing Vanilla's other wig? I think she looked really good in Hangry's.

Please, if you deal with me, leave feedback!
Aww, Fantastic Alice! :OO *drools* And I'm glad Shan-Ria's enjoying her new melons! LOL

Own: Prunella (Cheyenne), Kirsche (Devon), Squall (Lucid), Lala (Lilah), Melissa (Roxanne)
Feedback / Flickr
Hahahah! My favorite part was Neiryo!!
[Image: dm.jpg]

My Family: Craziia, Celsiy, Papin, Chelsea, Xiao Fan, Naomi, BNP, Suiseiseki, Pollon, Lead, Another King, Another Queen, Aquel, Little Berry, Paulia, Suigintou, Cinciallegra, Greggia, Chloi, Clara, Henri, My Melody, Momoko Love A La Mode, Dollmore Lukia Mirage Sky.
Twitter
My Flickr
My Tumblr
Blogger
heartit
My Deviantart
My WishList
This was so funny and cute! I love the personality you've given Alice, and how all the others are freaked out by her!yay She also looks really gorgeous in your photos!

So glad she has a happy new home with you, Hannah! Thanks for adopting her! Happy

And man! do I wish they would put out a really white obitsu also! Poor Claudine (a Naomi by birth) won't match even the white obitsu...she's stuck on a T3 for now!
My pic-fic, SVM: Drop Dead Gorgeous, is no more. Check out the tiny archive here: Episode 1 Heart 2 Episode 2 Heart 2
(08-12-2010, 01:23 PM)SilverSumire Wrote: I love how they're so amazed at Alice's type two body. Is Akane going to keep wearing Vanilla's other wig? I think she looked really good in Hangry's.

Its because I've only owned type 3 and 4 girls XD so theyr'e like "Woaaahh! Look how big her feet are!" LOL Akane's still wearing Vanilles because she's meant to be my mini me and I'm going back to blonde XD

(08-12-2010, 01:45 PM)kelsey Wrote: Aww, Fantastic Alice! :OO *drools* And I'm glad Shan-Ria's enjoying her new melons! LOL

Haha she is lovely <3 and LOL she's got a good seat on my shelf, I think she likes her new body XD she's getting some new makeup though <3

(08-12-2010, 01:57 PM)gameof_fate Wrote: Hahahah! My favorite part was Neiryo!!

Little grouch that one is XD

(08-12-2010, 03:29 PM)lilbrokenragdoll Wrote: This was so funny and cute! I love the personality you've given Alice, and how all the others are freaked out by her!yay She also looks really gorgeous in your photos!

So glad she has a happy new home with you, Hannah! Thanks for adopting her! Happy

And man! do I wish they would put out a really white obitsu also! Poor Claudine (a Naomi by birth) won't match even the white obitsu...she's stuck on a T3 for now!

Thank you! As soon as the came out of the box her personality sparked up, it wasn't as manic as I thought she'd be. She's a more innocent maniac XD She'll fit in soon enough, I'm sure her and Isolde will love having teaparties.

No, Thank you very much for selling her to me, Shes such a gorgeous girl <3

It sucks, :/ Akane's body although is doing better now had so many problems it was ridiculous but theres no alternate body's for Mir's XD poor lass! Pullips are just too pale LOL
Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning lest these three Titans wreck destruction upon the world in which they clash.
Though the water's Great Guardian shall arise to quell the fighting alone its song will fail. Thus the Earth shall turn to ash.

Flickr
Great story! Poor Taeyangs and Dals are getting so outnumbered now. XD
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_77][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000]
Gasp! You have Fantastic Alice! So lucky!
Photobucket
LOL!! I love when akane jumps on vanille!! Funny grin

I love your arrival storis and I so freakin love your girl Akane Heart 2 Heart 2 Heart 2
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
(08-12-2010, 10:38 PM)Duskkodesh Wrote: Great story! Poor Taeyangs and Dals are getting so outnumbered now. XD

Thanks! They are but Shan Ria was to be customed for a gift to a friend, she's now living with her bigger self (it was a mini me)

(08-12-2010, 10:45 PM)dollhousefan24 Wrote: Gasp! You have Fantastic Alice! So lucky!

Thanks! I had been looking for a fully stock one for awhile so I'm so glad to have here with me now <3

(08-13-2010, 04:52 AM)Lilcurly Wrote: LOL!! I love when akane jumps on vanille!! Funny grin

Akane's such an idiot xDDD I love her dearly though.

(08-15-2010, 08:24 PM)Little_Spark Wrote: I love your arrival storis and I so freakin love your girl Akane Heart 2 Heart 2 Heart 2

Thanks very much! Akane's glad to hear she has a fanclub XD

Flickr
Awww that was so cute! I really like the dals and byuls plotting their revenge!
Great pictures, I'm getting so envious of your growing doll collection >_<

I hope your type 2 was in better shape than mine, mine is such disrepair. I keep meaning to buy a white obitsu for my Mercu but I keep finding other things I want. (And plus I think the match is a little off).
[Image: richestoresin.png]
(08-16-2010, 03:21 AM)GreyBird1881 Wrote: Awww that was so cute! I really like the dals and byuls plotting their revenge!

Thank you! Luckily Chihiro is more diplomatic than Lilith and Chantilly XD otherwise they'd go and attack everyone, I'm sure Chanti's bag would hurt being whacked with!.

(08-17-2010, 10:42 AM)Tagi Wrote: Great pictures, I'm getting so envious of your growing doll collection >_<

I hope your type 2 was in better shape than mine, mine is such disrepair. I keep meaning to buy a white obitsu for my Mercu but I keep finding other things I want. (And plus I think the match is a little off).

Awww thanks, I have no more coming right now sadly T_T bills+saving = no more dolls for now.

From what I can see I had no melting so far, she did have some staining because I don't think she had ever been undressed XD the things I dislike about the type 2 is the body's have no strength whatsoever. It takes me so long to get her to hold her rabbit because her arms cant hold anything. Other than that I'm definitely an advocate for type 4's. Mercu is gorgeous though, she's on my want list XD

Flickr
fantastic alice!! shes so pretty!! old but pretty that is!!!!
''It's not true we had nothing on! we had the radio on!'' - Marylin Monroe