feedback for Miss Edith
I have feedback - all good - at the following places

as mzblackwidow on ebay
as kinnat on etsy
as mzblackwidow on Mezco
as kinnat on oztion
+1
Miss Edith bought Adsiltia and Serpent from me, made payment promptly as arranged and communicated very well. Good buyer, it was a pleasure doing business smile
+1 buyer~

Bought some dolly clothes from me and was perfectly sweet throughout. Thank you~! <33
+1 as a buyer. Bought Celsiy's wig from me, lovely person to deal with. Thank you so much.
1+ as a buyer - purchased a wig from me. Thanks!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
+1 for buying a wig from me, lovely buyer and paid right on time grin x
+1 as buyer!

Yay, Miss Edith is só sweet!
I'm very glad my DAL Tweety is hers now smile
+1 as a buyer~ Wonderful communication, paid when promised and pleasant to talk with. Thanks again! Happy
[Image: thrTaNemini.gif]
Miss Edith purchased a Sooni from me! Great communication and a pleasure to deal with!
+1 for a fantastic buyer (Blanche's Stock)! Super Sweet and a doll to deal with! I hope it's what you were looking for!
current family~
<3 mini moon, mercu, lrrh, arietta, mini swan, bnp, souseiseki, celsiy, dita, bouquet, froggy, sebastian, grell & xiao fan<3

Feedback FLICKr

[Image: PA050080-1.jpg]
Miss_Edith bought some clothing from me and she was a great customer through and through! Thank you again!
+1 as Buyer

Smooth transaction even though there was some mix up BUT EXCELLENT communication. Thank you very much! =]
+1 buyer~

Fantastic communication and one of the sweetest to ever deal with, thank you~! <33
+1!
A great buyer and super nice! Thank you for your purchase! :3

My Feedback
[/align]
+1 as a great buyer! Prompt payment & excellent communication!
[Image: kimogirlssig1_zps3fac5dd8.png]
[Image: flickr-1.png] [Image: DALogo.png] [Image: instaemb_zps2b18bc28.png] [Image: tumblr_zpsec8e401a.png]