feedback for Miss Edith
+1 as a buyer! Miss Edith is always a pleasure to deal with! Thanks, and enjoy your dollies! Happy
Feedback
Clickr for My Flickr I'm on tumblr too!
Avatar created and used with permission by kraftwerkthough on tumblr
+1 great buyer! Thank you so much!
+1 as buyer
Miss Edith purchased a Lalaloopsy from me. She was very patient as it took me over a month to be able to actually get to the Post Office to ship it out.
+1 as a seller

I adopted her Tae - wonderful communication throughout and she packaged him up so carefully. I wish every seller could be this great! -^_____^-
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
+1 for Miss Edith as a seller. I adopted one of her custom boys and I couldn't be happier! He arrived safely and well packed. Thank you so much!
+1 as a buyer!

quick payment, easy transaction <3 perfect comunication!!! thanks for all!
WishList: Haute LA, Kuhn, Galene, Dahlia, Mao, NekoNeko MaoMao Special 2
+1 as a buyer

Fast payment, lovely communication, an honest buyer & a pleasure to sell to ^__^ Thank you so much for purchasing 2 girls - they're going to a great home!!
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
+1 as a buyer - always a pleasure to deal with!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
+1 as buyer. She commissioned me for a custom doll and to sew clothing. Very awesome to deal with and very patient. Communication was amazing and overall very delightful to deal with. Thanks so much again smile
+1 as buyer!

Miss Edith commissioned me to make a couple items for her, and she was a perfect customer! She was patient, communicative, clear on what she wanted, and a great person to chat with. She was my first commission, and I hope everyone going forward will be as wonderful to work with. Come back anytime!
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
+1 Great buyer! Wonderful, easy transaction. Thank you so much.
+ buyer
Great buyer, wonderful communication.
+1 as buyer. Wonderful as always smile Thank you so much again <3
+1 buyer

Adopted a Pullip, paid when promised, let me know the instant she arrived Heart As always, Miss Edith is an absolute joy to do business with!
+1 as a buyer, miss Edith is super awesome she bought a dal from me and was really nice to work with, communication and payments were very prompt. Would love to work with again

Thank you and enjoy smile