feedback for Miss Edith
+1 as a buyer

Miss Edith is a great buyer! Quick responses to messages and a prompt payment. Thanks! Happy
+1 as a buyer.

Miss Edith is lovely. She paid promptly, had wonderful communication, and is incredibly understanding and fair. ♥♥
♥ ~ |  INSTA | FLICKR | FB | ~ ♥

Dunneh. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
+1 great buyer --t hanks so much!
+1 as a wonderful buyer! Paid on time, great communication, and let me know as soon as stuff arrived. smile
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_77][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000]
+1 as a buyer. Thank you! yay
+1 as a buyer
paid quickly and was a pleasure to do business with. smile
Saving for: BJDs (Simply Divine Harlequin)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Dolls:
3 BJDs (KDF Bory boy, Isaac; MD Jina, Titan; MD Ryu, Leeland!) <3 2 American Girl dolls
+1 Perfect buyer yay
my dolls:
Ouisa (Heart of Montmartre), Nata (Gentle River), Millefeuille (Tarts & Tea), Coconut (Custom Bohemian Peace), Kanna (Marrakech Melange), Annabella (Anna Adores Blythe), Aimi 愛海 "Momo" (Cinnamoroll '08), Charlotte (Charlotte), Mignon (Vintage Rock Risa), Mikhai (Kain), Fuchiko 淵子 (Vendettina), Natsume 棗 (Natsume), Sena 瀬名 (GACKT), Sidonie (Icarus), Ronjwen (Ra Muw), Miru みる (Tinkerbell), Evi (Select Frara), Re Yan 熱琰 (Grell Sutcliff), Rie 理恵 (Classical Alice), Aki 明希 (Lunatic White Rabbit), Min Woo 민우 (Mao), Nara 나라 (Alura), Amisa (Manuel), Ming Yue 明月 (Angry)
+1 as a buyer! Great communication, prompt payment and very reliable. I would not hesitate to have another transaction with her in the future! LOL
Feedback
Clickr for My Flickr I'm on tumblr too!
Avatar created and used with permission by kraftwerkthough on tumblr
+3 as a buyer!
Miss Edith is a joy to PM with, paid exactly when she said she would and I couldn't be happier that two of my dolls have found a home with her. smile
Thanks again!
MomoPhotobucketRoachPhotobucketFeebsPhotobucket
+1 as a seller

She's so friendly and sweet! Thank you for everything.
applecandy mela. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
LOOKING FOR: nudeAlberich, Alberich eyechips, nude Asuka, nude Sol, nude Rayne, MIB or NRFB Lala, Suiseiseki & Souseiseki stock wigs, cheap Filato stock wig, MIB or NRFB Another Queen, nude AQ, nude Chelsea, nude Naomi, nude Haute LA, any Pullip head, any bloomers or petticoat or apron.
Please PM if you have to sell. XP Let's share Squiby click! Click here to see my fierce beasts. XD
+1 as a buyer! Once again a smooth and easy transaction. Thanks again and I hope your dolls enjoy their clothes! Happy
Feedback
Clickr for My Flickr I'm on tumblr too!
Avatar created and used with permission by kraftwerkthough on tumblr
+5 Purchased two orders of Amigurumi loveies from me was fast payment and very friendly.
What a regrettably large head you have. I would very much like to hat it. I used to hat The White Queen, you know.
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7247268
+1 as a wonderful buyer!

Miss Edith purchased a wig from me. She was polite & friendly in her PMs and sent payment once quickly once we finalized the transaction. And then she let me know when the package was sent received and left me feedback immediately thereafter. smile It was a fabulous transation and I would love to work with Miss Edith again. Thanks so much!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 I bought some Liv and Barbie clothes from Miss Edith. She was really great and friendly. Everything arrived looking great.
+1 as a buyer

Prompt payment, fast response. Thank you! Hope you enjoy your new clothes! yay