feedback for Miss Edith
+1 as a super fantastic split partner, always a pleasure Heart
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
+2 for adopting Dal Tina & Isul Midnight Deja Vu.

I'm so glad that the two ghostly kiddos now have a place to haunt! Thanks so much for opening your home to them. smile It's always a pleasure to work with you--one of the people I'm happy to call a friend!

grin
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 as a buyer!

She bought a wig and 2 handmade dresses from me and paid promptly and let me know as soon as they arrived!

Thanks so much Deb smile

+1 as a buyer~

As always, Miss Edith was a wonderful buyer. Payment was prompt, communication was swift, and she is a very nice person to do business with! Highly recommended. :3
+1 as a buyer, as always. Thanks!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
+1 Great buyer~ as always! Friendly, communicative, and fun to talk to~ oh and fast payer!
+1 as a buyer!

Another excellent transaction with Miss Edith smile She adopted my Uncanricky and gave her a wonderful, loving home smile Thanks again!! <3
+1 for being a great split partner. Super great communication and super friendly. Thank you ! <3
+ Current Feedback ~ click!
+1 again for a fantastic seller. Thank you! <3
Bought a Kirsche from her. The doll arrived with some pencil and pen marks(??) on her face & head, but it seems like a shipping goof and they were mostly removed with a magic eraser. smile
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
+1 as a buyer! Miss Edith bought some Monster High dolls from me. Communication was excellent, payment was fast, and she was just great to work with! Thanks again, enjoy your dollies!
+1 as a buyer! Great communication and speedy payment. Miss Edith was terrific to deal with on some custom sewing I did for her.
+1 as a buyer
Lovely person, friendly and speedy!
Happy Visit me on Flickr! Feedback Thread
+1 for being a part of the Leeke Summer GO

Thanks for making it a smooth transaction. smile
+1 as a buyer. Thanks so much for purchasing the wig and skirt! I hope your girls enjoy them. smile *hug*