Space Sisters!
So my grail Jupi (now known as Peridot) has arrived, and her sister Pearl (Mercu) was happy to finally have her home with her!

[Image: 59548149.png]
Pearl: *tugs on Peridot's arm* Come Peridot, let me show you around your new home!

Her hair is a mess of tangles although I expected it, I don't think it's much of a secret Jupi's stock wig could possibly be the worst stock wig on a pullip to date.

[Image: 18215995.png]

Her stock clothes are great, aside from the fact the little 'studs' on her boots have very weak glue on them and come off so easily. And her left boot was broken, the top of her boot had come completely off the base. Fortunately I had bought a partial stock earlier, and so used the boot from that lot.

[Image: 81950040.png]
Looking much better in her new wig! It's a bit big for her, but a big step up from tangles of doom.

As for her type two body - it has silver staining down her left arm from her stock, both arms like to fall out at the elbows and her body melt is ....hidden behind a link due to nudie pullip bum.

At least she has no tummy pop =D

I'll be curious to see if Nero's type 2 is worse still.

I'm so SUPER excited about her finally arriving though, going to have to take lots more pictures soon!
[Image: richestoresin.png]
OMG congratz they are amazinggrin
My GirlsUdatedpullips2
Teehee thanks =D I feel like dancing around the room, I feel so happy I both sisters together smile
Congrats! I'm glad that she got to you safely and wasn't in the wrong country. The cosmic sisters do look happy to be reunited! smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
They look great together, congrats! I think Eos' wig runs a close second maybe for suckiness. lol She's beautiful!
~*My Dolly Flickr*~ **Kawaii Kandy**

My Girls: Kirsche, Xiao Fan, Papin and Prunella grin
My (Don't I Wish!) Dream Girl: Haute NY
(08-24-2010, 06:20 PM)KiraKira Wrote: Congrats! I'm glad that she got to you safely and wasn't in the wrong country. The cosmic sisters do look happy to be reunited! smile

Thanks! And they do don't they? Pearl has certainly come out of her shell since Peridot arrived.

@ Mag - I've heard bad things against Eos' wig as well. I wonder if someone who had both dolls could compare wigs? I think I also read somewhere Moon's was pretty bad also.
So gorgeous, I really want the space twins! Eos's wig is pretty disgusting, i took mine off her, brushed the crap out of it, washed it and conditioned it for about 3 hours then let it air dry and its better but i dont think that'd help Jupi's sadly cause its curly :/
Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning lest these three Titans wreck destruction upon the world in which they clash.
Though the water's Great Guardian shall arise to quell the fighting alone its song will fail. Thus the Earth shall turn to ash.

Flickr
Grats, she is a gorgeous girl! I love the new wigs you put on the both of them too. They really fit with the stock! grin
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_77][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000]
wow, congrats!!!!! That is so awesome, she is beautiful!
(08-24-2010, 11:47 PM)Hannahnoface Wrote: So gorgeous, I really want the space twins! Eos's wig is pretty disgusting, i took mine off her, brushed the crap out of it, washed it and conditioned it for about 3 hours then let it air dry and its better but i dont think that'd help Jupi's sadly cause its curly :/

actually i took a Raphia wig that was in REALLY bad condition and doused it in detangler and slowly brushed throught all the curls and now it looks great - its sitting on a bottle on my desk waiting for the doll to get back from Myu - lol - so chances are if somebody wants to take the time to brush it out im sure you could do the same thing to Jupi's
Thanks everybody! *beams like a proud mum*

@Hannahnoface - Getthemgetthem!

@Duskkodesh - Thanks! Yeah I chose those wigs specifically to match with their original stock, so much nicer, soft and manageable compared to their originals though lol

@GreyBird1881 - Thank-ye smile

@MissMandyLynne - With perseverance I'm sure I could get Jupi's hair lovely. I'm bone lazy though and it's so much simpler just switching out wigs lmao
Love the matching re-wigs!
What beautiful girls, congratulations ^^ And I love their wigs at the end. I think they suit them better than the stock ones XD I'm so impressed with the detail on their stock! =o
[Image: siggy.jpg]
Cheeva (Chill), Kered (Arion), Aponae (Mir), Aalis(Naah-ato), Ptolemy(ASR), Yhi(Unknown), Zhori(Kirsche), Romulus(Gyro), Tari(Uncanricky), Ehimer(Craziia), Rue(Zuora), Rapunzel(Wind), Lily(Latte), Tamara(Nero)