The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 15 - Line: 871 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 871 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1121 build_postbit

Waiting On Rida She will be my first:D
I dont know how you guys do it im busting at the steams to get my new Pullip doll and it seems like she is taking forever lol She will be my first though so im pretty anxious to get hergrin
Which brings me to a question who was your first Pullip:"D
My GirlsUdatedpullips2
my first pullip's Youtsuzu ^^
Congrat on your first dolly ! and i bet she wouldnt be your last grin
Lol just between you and me ive already put a Haute NY on lay away lol
OH MY i just looked up your Youtsuzu I want one lol
My GirlsUdatedpullips2
Rida was also my first pullip. Since she was the first one I got, I am keeping her the same as when I first got her.

I had thought I'd only get the one, but well...I now have five pullips, five taeyangs and one dal. I'd like to think that it stops there...but who knows, right?
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Congratulations on your first pullip! I hope she'll arrive soon for you <3
My first pullip was China China! =D
My first was Adsiltia, who I got naked and bald just to see if pullips were for me.

And now I have 1 byul, 2 dals, 2 taeyangs and 3 pullips with one more on her way. And I have plans for ATLEAST 2 more to buy for myself in the next couple of months and am hoping for maybe one for Christmas from my boyfirend.

They are addicting -___-
[Image: richestoresin.png]
(08-25-2010, 11:24 AM)KiraKira Wrote: Rida was also my first pullip. Since she was the first one I got, I am keeping her the same as when I first got her.

I had thought I'd only get the one, but well...I now have five pullips, five taeyangs and one dal. I'd like to think that it stops there...but who knows, right?

Lol coolgrin yeah i can imagine that these girls and boys will be quite addictive lolgrin
My GirlsUdatedpullips2
My first Pullip was ALa, she will be the one I never get rid of ever! Congrats on your first, I thought I would be lucky to own 2 now I have 10 pullips, 3 Dals, and 1 taeyang, they multiply that is for sure!
(08-25-2010, 11:36 AM)Thylaylii Wrote: Congratulations on your first pullip! I hope she'll arrive soon for you <3
My first pullip was China China! =D

Thanks Thylaylii
I am soo excitedgrin
Oh i just love China china she is on my wishlist for suregrin
(08-25-2010, 11:38 AM)Tagi Wrote: My first was Adsiltia, who I got naked and bald just to see if pullips were for me.

And now I have 1 byul, 2 dals, 2 taeyangs and 3 pullips with one more on her way. And I have plans for ATLEAST 2 more to buy for myself in the next couple of months and am hoping for maybe one for Christmas from my boyfirend.

They are addicting -___-

hehe i guess they were thengrin
Yeah im hoping for one from my Boyfriend also lol
(08-25-2010, 11:39 AM)GreyBird1881 Wrote: My first Pullip was ALa, she will be the one I never get rid of ever! Congrats on your first, I thought I would be lucky to own 2 now I have 10 pullips, 3 Dals, and 1 taeyang, they multiply that is for sure!

Oh Ala another amazing girl (i dont know them all that well yet but im looking them all up as i go) thanks heaps wow 10 hehe thats heapsgrin Im just warming up to Dals now i love that little Rozen Maiden one in the pink dressgrin
My GirlsUdatedpullips2
(08-25-2010, 11:39 AM)love4dollz Wrote: [Im just warming up to Dals now i love that little Rozen Maiden one in the pink dressgrin

Careful of dals , they have a ton of personality ( which can be more than pullips sometimes) . Once i got my Cinnamoroll which is my first dal...i got hooked and soon they outnumbered my pullips LOL They are like potato chips XD you cant have just one lol
(08-25-2010, 03:33 PM)myufish Wrote: LOL They are like potato chips XD you cant have just one lol

haha - i love that - its so true
Oh no really maybe i shouldnt get any then lol though like i said i am warming up to them hehe
Oh Cinnamoroll thats the one in the bunny suit right is that one in your pic?? Super cutegrin
My GirlsUdatedpullips2
(08-25-2010, 03:44 PM)love4dollz Wrote: Oh no really maybe i shouldnt get any then lol though like i said i am warming up to them hehe

My customed dal Chanterelle says " I know you want one "
[Image: eyesblue.jpg]
I am more of a Dal person. My first was a nude "Another Clock Rabbit" and she is my fave of all of them.

My first Pullip was a nude and rewigged My Melody. I love her but I doubt I will get more Pullips. I prefer Dals.

And my first Taeyang was William and he will also most likely be my only Tae.

But I also have Dal Frara, Dal Phoebe, Dal Pinocchio and two other Dals who used to be a Jolie and an Another Clock Rabbit but who are now customised to be little boys smile Well. The one of them is not finished yet but he will be soon.

I didn't really plan on getting any more but I really like the November Dal, Risa, so she may be coming home too but that will put the ratio of girl to boy Dals out of sync again so Ciel may end up coming home at some point too, lol!
[Image: familya.png]
Roux | London | Cleo | Sam | Alex | Lily | William | Ponyo | Phoebe
oMG she is too cute she almost looks liek she is smiling lol did you do that??
And yes she is rightgrin
princesspetal so do dals come as boys or you make them that way?? Sorry im a real Noob here lol
My GirlsUdatedpullips2