PrettyPullip's Feedback
+1 for being a great buyer! Thanks for the great communication and fast payment. grin
Recieved my Reforma stock on Saturday. It's great. Was an easy transaction. Pleasure to deal with you. Thank you!
+1 for a nicer buyer. Thank you very much!^^
+1 as an excellent seller!!
Thanks for lovely gift,my girls love it.
Highly recommended!!
=·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·=
Mi Flickr ♥
=·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·=
♥♥Wishlist♥♥
Isul Mao
=·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·=
♥♥Wanted♥♥
Latte outfit, Shan-ria outfit, 2xObitsu 27cm - 1x obitsu25cm -
I apologize for lateness ^^;
+1 as a seller again I bought a few of her headbands and two type 4 bodies from her. Communication was friendly, stuff arrived quickly and securely packaged. Could not be happier grin
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
+1 nice seller, friendly, very good communication smile
+1 for organising my Prunella

Liz was sweet, patient & a pleasure to talk to. Thankyou smile
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
+1

(or +200)
for a great seller, she was responcive, kind and a great communicator. i bought a wig from her and it came well packaged, in perfect condition and quick to arrive. it even smells nice!!!! Whacked'

she also sent a little gift that i adore. and so does my kitten. i have to keep an eye on her always now.

i can see my paycheck flying out the window and into liz's wallet.
"come back money... noooo... OooOoh! stuff! grin"
The FamilyElizabethe461eadc17d3d7c9Timulus Adsiltia
+1
Wonderful seller! I love my Momoko! yay
[Image: dm.jpg]

My Family: Craziia, Celsiy, Papin, Chelsea, Xiao Fan, Naomi, BNP, Suiseiseki, Pollon, Lead, Another King, Another Queen, Aquel, Little Berry, Paulia, Suigintou, Cinciallegra, Greggia, Chloi, Clara, Henri, My Melody, Momoko Love A La Mode, Dollmore Lukia Mirage Sky.
Twitter
My Flickr
My Tumblr
Blogger
heartit
My Deviantart
My WishList
+1 as a buyer. simply lovely to work with!
+1! Wonderful seller; everything was perfect and pleasant! Thank you so much! LOL
[Image: 12367494213_3f89d3a0da.jpg]
Pullip & Co: Myufish Custom: Josie, Aquel: Rhapsody, Celsiy: Miri, Galene: Lark
Ra Muw: Winifred, Dotori: Chloe, Yeolume Podo: Maisie Jane, Neko Mao: Nico, Tiger Lily: Autumn
Blythe: Simply Delight: Mika, Puchippu Chappu Pepa: Rumiko
+1 as a seller

My order from her Doll Carnival shop arrived today and my Pullips are delighted with their new gorgeous little headbands and hoodie! She even included a free gift smile Absolutely perfect and friendly communication. Many thanks.
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
+1 as a perfect seller of 3 dolls!
WishList: Haute LA, Kuhn, Galene, Dahlia, Mao, NekoNeko MaoMao Special 2