Gyro and Sorako (Pics)
So, I felt absolutely terrible that Gyro didn't get any arrival story D: I was really exhausted that day and after unboxing him and tearing all that godforsaken plastic off him I was just pooped and couldn't be bothered XD
But he's now got his own photoshoot~ Yayyy xD with his love, Sorako <3
It's not a picfic but I'm captioning the photos.

Taking a rest from a mission.
[Image: gyrosorako1.jpg]

Gyro's right eye is a demons eye, he's actually a halfbreed of demon but all he inherited was that eye that can see 5km into the distance and through objects etc, he usually keeps it hidden.
[Image: gyrosorako2.jpg]

Gyro: You're heavy
Sorako: Die, scum.
(It took me SO FRIGGING LONG to get him to hold her, Taeyang needs to work out, it seems that those muscles are just for show)
[Image: gyrosorako3.jpg]

Awww <3
[Image: gyrosorako4.jpg]

I don't know why but this picture made me think of Mr and Mrs Smith XD Sorako's a bounty hunter and Gyro's a rogue inventor.
[Image: gyrosorako5.jpg]

Posin for the ladies.
[Image: gyrosorako6.jpg]

Sorako's about to fly off XD poor Gyro's getting left behind.
[Image: gyrosorako7.jpg]

Wait uppp!
(This also took me ages to make his damn arm reach up to his hat as if to be holding onto it, frigging taeyang arms XD)
[Image: gyrosorako8.jpg]
Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning lest these three Titans wreck destruction upon the world in which they clash.
Though the water's Great Guardian shall arise to quell the fighting alone its song will fail. Thus the Earth shall turn to ash.

Flickr
lol - great shoot - sounds like Gyro might need a new body soon XD
Oh his body is fine XD its just taeyang arms aren't that long LOL or strong XD but he did end up holding her as you can see XDDDDD I think it was mainly his coat hindering his movement.
Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning lest these three Titans wreck destruction upon the world in which they clash.
Though the water's Great Guardian shall arise to quell the fighting alone its song will fail. Thus the Earth shall turn to ash.

Flickr
lol, you'll have to gt him one of those butched up Obitsu's! haha.

aww, lovely pics, the stock on those two looks awesome.

Great pics! They make an adorable couple smile
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_77][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000]
Awww I love these pics! They are such a cute couple! I can't wait to see their weirdness while interacting with the rest of your family in the pic fics

[Image: 4411431791_d1aa67b3b7_o.png]

Oh wow they look amazing together Heart 2
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
He is so cute! smile
Photobucket